Beer

cawacko

A little partisan fun before the weekend.

BEER
Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were:
1. The invention of beer, and
2. The invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer, and the beer to the man.

These facts formed the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
1. Liberals
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girlie-men.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy and group hugs, the evolution of the Hollywood actor, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide all the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years, Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history.......
It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers, and to more liberals...just to yank their chain.

Have a great day!

A little partisan fun before the weekend.

BEER
Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were:
1. The invention of beer, and
2. The invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer, and the beer to the man.

These facts formed the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
1. Liberals
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girlie-men.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy and group hugs, the evolution of the Hollywood actor, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide all the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years, Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history.......
It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers, and to more liberals...just to yank their chain.

Have a great day!

Did you have help with this or did you thinkit up all by yourself like a good conservative?

Have a Belgium beer and smile!

Me come up with that are you kidding? Someone forwarded it to me.

What are your plans for the weekend? Wild times? I am staying home and reading the final book in the Twilight vampire series! I will also practice in private on the Rock Band Drums! I am just a kid at heart!

How come we got the shitty beer CAW? Can't we just produce better beer domesticaslly than the Belgies and the Irish? Must we continue to brew Keystone/Bud???

TELLLL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

:clink:

Convservatives had to sit arround and wait for the liberals to do the inventing of beer and the wheel because they didnt want to make any changes.

They had to be taught reluctantly how to build and brew but for some reason they took to the drinking very readily.

Conservatives also have to wait for liberals to invent freedom before they can do anything but go to church or put gays in the iron maiden.

Convservatives had to sit arround and wait for the liberals to do the inventing of beer and the wheel because they didnt want to make any changes.

They had to be taught reluctantly how to build and brew but for some reason they took to the drinking very readily.

What's wrong with drinking? And inventions come from rugged individuals, not "groups."

What's wrong with drinking? And inventions come from rugged individuals, not "groups."

Who said anything was wrong with drinking?

Rugged individuals are liberals not conservatives fella.

Con Serve , conservatives, get it .

They want things to stay the same. Inventing is done by people who look and say "there must be a better way".

Those are liberals who embrace New Ideas.

They want things to stay the same. Inventing is done by people who look and say "there must be a better way".

Are we really using the literal meaning of conservative and liberal?

So neo-conservatives are new conservatives who want to keep everything the same? I'd like to see you try and sell that one. If you can you deserve to take over for Don Draper.

Con-Serve: Anathema to serving. See? We are individuals.

Actually, the truly rugged individualism we live with today is leftist in nature, owing to the 60's - fuck they neighbor, fuck thy community, fuck thy society attitude. So I'm not really much of an individualist at all. Just messing around, I guess.

No individual has had the time or lack of life to make a serious invention all on their lonesome since the early 20th century. All serious inventions today are made by teams of researchers and engineers.

What about Bill Gates and Paul Allen? Or Starbucks? Or Google? Or the guy who invented the hypertext transfer protocol? Essential inventions of the modern world created by individuals (1-4).

What about Bill Gates and Paul Allen? Or Starbucks? Or Google? Or the guy who invented the hypertext transfer protocol? Essential inventions of the modern world created by individuals (1-4).

Windows was not an "invention", neither was starbucks, neither was google. All were merely things that repackaged the inventions of people that came before them.

Windows was not an "invention", neither was starbucks, neither was google. All were merely things that repackaged the inventions of people that came before them.

Google was/is a who new search algorithm, dumbass, and the first search algorithm was also an "invention," albeit more profound.

Starbucks is a marketing invention, just like Wal-Mart is to retail. Both inventions are now the standard in their respective markets, as the competition has had to become more like them, just as Yahoo! has had to mimic Google to survive (sadly, because I am a Yahoo! fan).

Windows is an invention, that is obvious and more clear-cut than the others you mentioned.

Google was/is a who new search algorithm, dumbass, and the first search algorithm was also an "invention," albeit more profound.

An algorithm isn't an invention.

Starbucks is a marketing invention, just like Wal-Mart is to retail. Both inventions are now the standard in their respective markets, as the competition has had to become more like them, just as Yahoo! has had to mimic Google to survive (sadly, because I am a Yahoo! fan).

There is no such thing as a marketing invention. That's retarded. No intellectual property law allows you to patent a marketing scheme.

Windows is an invention, that is obvious and more clear-cut than the others you mentioned.

Windows is not an invention. Again, utterly retarded. You clearly don't even understand what the word means.

Con-Serve: Anathema to serving. See? We are individuals.

Actually, the truly rugged individualism we live with today is leftist in nature, owing to the 60's - fuck they neighbor, fuck thy community, fuck thy society attitude. So I'm not really much of an individualist at all. Just messing around, I guess.

If you thought the 60s was about fuck they nieghbor you really have no idea what the 60s were about then.

Some Beers would be pretty good if not for the Alcohol in them messing up the taste.

The best I can figure out most people do not seem to mind the taste of alcohol or cannot taste it ? Alcohol tastes like crap to me. So does Nutrisweet, that stuff leaves a horrible chemical aftertaste in my mouth for hours.

Thorn , do you know anything about the ability to taste alcohol ?

I used to drink, but it was only for the effect not the flavor.
I guess why I wound up drinking mostly vodka or shine.

Back