Being trolled online? Here’s the best solution: Walk away.

This is hilarious

You are the poster that runs from debates and generally just trolls people. Time and time again, I have engaged in direct subject material with you - only for you to say something quite troll like and refuse to actually address the topic

This is hilarious

You are the poster that runs from debates and generally just trolls people. Time and time again, I have engaged in direct subject material with you - only for you to say something quite troll like and refuse to actually address the topic

^^No surprise that the worst troll on the forum responds.

^^No surprise that the worst troll on the forum responds.
I directly replied to your subject matter.

pretty soon you will pretend to put me on ignore, or just result to profanity

but the point is you are a troll, so this thread is funny

Last edited:
Trolls are not misguided people who accidentally hurt your feelings. They are rage-filled narcissists who want two things: your attention and your pain. Any response you can think of just gives them what they want.

When you argue, they rejoice that you care about their opinion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/07/07/trolls-internet-tiktok-social-media/

The Trump era.
I agree 100% with the op-ed. A response is the troll's goal and failing to provoke one is the ultimate failure for the troll.

However, this is not limited to one political stripe, as you can see on this board. Plenty of rage filled narcissists on the left and right.

I agree 100% with the op-ed. A response is the troll's goal and failing to provoke one is the ultimate failure for the troll.

However, this is not limited to one political stripe, as you can see on this board. Plenty of rage filled narcissists on the left and right.

Maybe. They seem mostly on the right in this forum.

but he is the troll. he lies to get attention. he curses at people long before they do anything to deserve it. If trolls elected a leader, he would have a shot!

I love myself, and am full of rage about it... y'all can avoid me if you want.

The word "narcissist" is currently the internet's most popular misdiagnosis made by armchair psychologists, usually without ever meeting the person they claim to have diagnosed nor a full understanding of the personality disorder or the ethics involved in actually evaluating somebody in person before suggesting any diagnosis.

Back