Bertrand Russell - Message to Future Generations

I gave proof that you dont seem to understand he was way liberal

if he were posting here you would be slandering him every day

I gave proof that you dont seem to understand he was way liberal

if he were posting here you would be slandering him every day
How can anybody respond to an idiot who doesn't even know the difference between slander and libel, and moreover has very little understanding of the man? He was a great philosopher, mathematician and linguist, look up Russell's Paradox and Russell's Teapot.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How can anybody respond to an idiot who doesn't even know the difference between slander and libel, and moreover has very little understanding of the man? He was a great philosopher, mathematician and linguist, look up Russell's Paradox and Russell's Teapot.

Can anybody seriously see Desh understanding Russell's Paradox?

As one has has marched behind him from Aldermaston who had at one time to send him reports (by God I took more care with those than I do about my posts here, I'm afraid), I'd say, tentatively, that I don't think he did wonders for his own family whatever.

As one has has marched behind him from Aldermaston who had at one time to send him reports (by God I took more care with those than I do about my posts here, I'm afraid), I'd say, tentatively, that I don't think he did wonders for his own family whatever.

He was a Taff, so you didn't feel you had to lick his arse the way Welshmen have done to their English conquerers for centuries.

that is amazing dude.

sad to hear he caused pain to his family

brilliant people are not any more perfect than the rest of us.

we are all flawed.

those who dont think they are flawed are oiften the most flawed

that is amazing dude.

sad to hear he caused pain to his family

brilliant people are not any more perfect than the rest of us.

we are all flawed.

those who dont think they are flawed are oiften the most flawed
Certainly true in you case.

Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom, in the pursuit of truth as in the endeavour after a worthy manner of life.
— Bertrand Russell

when dickheads try to shame you for not knowing something or someones work never accept the insult

go learn more

anyone who then insults you for learning more proves their idiocy and fear

when dickheads try to shame you for not knowing something or someones work never accept the insult

go learn more

anyone who then insults you for learning more proves their idiocy and fear
Sadly you don't take your own advice, try cracking open a book sometime.

why is it you seek to see and portay me as less than you?

because you live in FEAR of the real world

He was a truly great man, and his words, spoken back in 1959, resonate more strongly than ever.

when you posted this My memory if Russel was thin

I remembered him from the world philosophy class and likley some to the sceince classes I took at my JC

I thought HEY wasnt that guy a liberal?

so I wiki him

thanks

he was worth remembering.

he would side with me on most issues and not your team

his quotes will be useful

Back