Beryl

#BREAKING Hurricane Beryl "Eerily Similar" to Hurricane Harvey! (Please Share)- Texas Have a plan NOW!-Hurricane Harvey rapidly intensified after making landfall in the Yucatán Peninsula and then made landfall as a CAT 4 on San Jose Island -Hurricane Beryl has the potential to do the exact same thing while following the SAME PATH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother and I have had several conversations about this.....

ME: Corpus is due for a Hurricane

Brother in Corpus: Hurricanes almost never come through here....we will prob be fine.

Over the last day to 30 hours I believe that the experts have moved the land strike up the coast a bit, which is good for Corpus on wind and rain.

Houston might be fucked....again.

It may hit our family farm. It is within the cone of uncertainty.
I just did a look.....man this storm is a mess....man the experts STILL cant really figure out what it will do both in direction and wind speed. I would expect the storm surge predictions to be equally unreliable.

Seems like the National Hurricane Center has been doing pretty shitty work in recent years....somehow the experts not being able to figure out this storm does not come as a shock.

Seems like the National Hurricane Center has been doing pretty shitty work in recent years....somehow the experts not being able to figure out this storm does not come as a shock.
My brother and I were discussing that today and we both thought the NHC is getting better :dunno:

Landfall is now to be significantly up the coast from what the experts had been saying....Corpus now expects to get only a glancing blow.

The experts turning up wrong again of course shocks me not at all.

Still claiming that it will come ashore at 85mph....currently 65mph.....lets see if they are right about that.

I have been watching this blow in NWS radar.....MAN O MAN it looks like Houston will take another spanking.

I smell depopulation coming.

What did this WOKE government do with all that money that was supposed to go to water management folks might be asking tomorrow.

Currently 70 mph......this looks like a major miss on speed coming.....only has a few hours to get to the forecasted 85.

Already missed big on track.

I am remembering that one of the big reasons Katrina turned out so bad was that people had understandably come to dismiss the experts, who kept turning up wrong, having before claimed certainty.

Only White Climate Nazis are allowed to cite a weather event like a one off hurricane as "proof".

No other weather events like the decade long 1930's heat wave allowed!!! Rules for thee, not for me. :thup:
They do not cite one storm as proof. The global temperature breaks records year after year. The predictions of climate scientists are coming true.

They do not cite one storm as proof. The global temperature breaks records year after year. The predictions of climate scientists are coming true.
White Climate nazis always cite weather events as proof.

No, they simply say a trend will continue (until it reverses). That has always been their M.O.. Cooling trend in the 70's? Oh my! The ice age cometh!

Their catastrophic predictions have always failed. The Earth has gone from 287K to 288K. OMG!

The Earth is in an Icehouse. The coldest it has been in 260 million years. You have been conned out of your money by the climate czars. To the detriment of the poor, middle class, and actual real environmental problems.

PhanerozoicCO2-Temperatures.png

Last edited:
Back