Best and Worst Superbowl ever...

Best Superbowl since that last desperate throw by Favre against the Broncos in their first win. Seriously, very good game. Belichick is a total ass leaving the field like that.

I thought I totally wasn't going to care at all. Then suddenly it was a good game.

What didn't you understand. It was the perfect ending. Spectacular. Monumental. Extremely satisfying...

Almost as good as when the Broncos won. Then did it again.

Poor delusional man...the nice men in white are going to take you somewhere happy.

Poor delusional man...the nice men in white are going to take you somewhere happy.
The Giants aren't visiting here, right now they are answering a phone call from the White House. But the 'nice men in white' sure did spank your Pats! So bad that your coach couldn't remember one of the first lessons he learned in Kindergarten mini-football leagues... "Be a good sport."

Great example for millions of youngsters there. I'd rather Janet show up with a naked boob than having the coach nakedly show off how much of a boob he is.

So the Patriots won ? I figured someone would win, but did not know till now who won.

The stupor bowl has degenerated to the point where the game is just filler between commercials ?

holly sit batman, get a freaking testoserone check if you didn't watch the bowl.

Testosterone levels are fine. I am just not interested in Pro sports. I realize most males do get into the pack behaviour thing. I am just contrary to ordinary and glad of it.
I made lots of points with my lady friend jesterday, much more points than both teams combined got :clink:

Keep your points, and you get wierdness point from males who know you.
It would be more normal if you were gay, you get stalker points for being straight and not liking the superbowl.

Stalker points ? I just do not like people telling me what to like and do. No Puppet strings attched to my body.

Back