best cheap/run of the mill beers

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
no elite beers, or microbrewery's (unless cheapish). imported is fine though

Basically good tasting all around beers you would like to have on a hot summer day, that aren't too expensive.

Also don't say budweiser, pbr, natural ice, or miller lite

no elite beers, or microbrewery's (unless cheapish). imported is fine though

Basically good tasting all around beers you would like to have on a hot summer day, that aren't too expensive.

Also don't say budweiser, pbr, natural ice, or miller lite

What about Busch?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heineken?

I have no idea what either of these cost.

Grind, what is your definition of cheap? Beer prices only vary by a couple bucks for a 6, unless you are talking about PBR, Natural or some other really disgusting beer.

I hate Heineken.

"A contrasting counterpoint of sharp texture and flowing sweetness is evident at the first sip of this historic brew. A slowly increasing hoppiness adds to the interplay of ingredients, while the texture smooths out by mid-bottle. The clear, pale-gold body is light and fizzy. Medium-bodied Blue Ribbon finishes with a dusting of malts and hops. A satisfying American classic and a Gold Medal winner at the 2006 Great American Beer Festival."

A description of the taste of PBR

Grind, what is your definition of cheap? Beer prices only vary by a couple bucks for a 6, unless you are talking about PBR, Natural or some other really disgusting beer.

I hate Heineken.

I hate Heineken too. Pretty much anything my uncle Mark buys (Keystone) meets the definition of some other really disgusting beer.

Pretty much, I don't buy shitty beer at the store. At the bar, I will settle for shitty beer once I have had enough good stuff, and one place I go has Sierra Nevada on tap, and it seems to be the best of bunch.

When I am in Seattle, there is a frightening obsession with Pabst, which is just about the nastiest thing out there that is a big name and not like Natural or Keystone...

PBR isn't bad at all, nor is Natty Ice.

But on a hot day, I prefer a Bikini Blonde Lager, or 9, followed up with some Ten High, or Jack if there's no Ten High around.

I've also never turned down a beer on the basis of its brand you elitist pricks.

corona.....cheap, add a lime wedge and you have instant class

when we had parties in college, it was the beer of choice, fairly cheap and tasted good with the lime

PBR isn't bad at all, nor is Natty Ice.

But on a hot day, I prefer a Bikini Blonde Lager, or 9, followed up with some Ten High, or Jack if there's no Ten High around.

I've also never turned down a beer on the basis of its brand you elitist pricks.

I do not knock beers for their brand. As soon as I turned 21 I started sampling everything. My first two beers that I purchased at the store were Coors (which I will still drink sometimes) and Becks (which sucks).

When I am drinking a lot of beer, I will start hitting up the light stuff, which can include Bud Light even. Its not the brand, its the taste (for me). Generally speaking, I like ambers and white ales, which Alaskan makes the best of in both areas.

Except for Beefy you're a bunch of snobs.

Out of the supercheap range I drink Natty, Natty Lite, and High Life.

Outside the supercheap range I drink Bud Select, Coors, Bud Lite, Heineken, and Landshark.

Except for Beefy you're a bunch of snobs.

Out of the supercheap range I drink Natty, Natty Lite, and High Life.

Outside the supercheap range I drink Bud Select, Coors, Bud Lite, Heineken, and Landshark.

we are not snobs

there are more elite beers, and cheap beers. if i wasn't interested in cheap beers i wouldn't have started this thread. you are an anti-snob snob. so shuttttt up

Back