best cheap/run of the mill beers

I do not knock beers for their brand. As soon as I turned 21 I started sampling everything. My first two beers that I purchased at the store were Coors (which I will still drink sometimes) and Becks (which sucks).

When I am drinking a lot of beer, I will start hitting up the light stuff, which can include Bud Light even. Its not the brand, its the taste (for me). Generally speaking, I like ambers and white ales, which Alaskan makes the best of in both areas.

If it's gonna be a cheapie, then I gotta go with ice cold MGD!

For optimal enjoyment, get a large cooler, fill with MGD...BOTTLES-no cans please...and then top off cooler with ICE. (Have another six pre-chilled for consumption, or maybe a bottle of Jager you've had in the freezer for a couple days, while main cooler is prepared.) Let sit for as long as you can stand for beer to achieve optimal temperature, then enjoy one after another til all gone!

we are not snobs

there are more elite beers, and cheap beers. if i wasn't interested in cheap beers i wouldn't have started this thread. you are an anti-snob snob. so shuttttt up

I agree. Its not like I drink the wine-glass beers such as Chimay and Stella Artois...

Last edited:
Back