Best foods while drunk

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
not to be confused with stoner foods. which aren't neccesarily one in the same.

This thread is for opening nominations. THEN WE WILL HAVE A POLL OF CHOICES!

I am going to say buffalo wings

Tacos, Hot wings, Breakfast sandwichs, KFC/Popeyes/Bojangles, cheap dollar menu burgers, more alcohol.

Chips are the only food when drunk, though curry is acceptable, at a very Indian push.

The Welsh know drunkenness like no other "nation", don't they, Taffy? :rofl2:

Nice of you to mention a Ruby, I'm surprised you can afford a takeaway on your benefits.

Burritos. I used to visit University of Indiana, or was it Perdue? (I cant remember anymore) but they had an all night place called "Burritos as big as your head".

Nothing better than a Burrito as Big as my Head at 3AM. Especially when you are getting in the car to drive back to Alabama at 6AM.

not to be confused with stoner foods. which aren't neccesarily one in the same.

This thread is for opening nominations. THEN WE WILL HAVE A POLL OF CHOICES!

I am going to say buffalo wings
Balut. Absolutely no question of it. Balut is the absolute best thing to eat when you are drunk!!

Topsilog (beef) and SigSig (pork) are great drunk foods. It meets all the criteria. It's fast and simple to make, settles quezzy stomach, tastes great. In either you basiclly stir fry beef or pork strips in seasoning and soy sauce till crispy, then serve it was a portion of rice with an over easy fried egg on top of the rice. It's a good hangover breakfast too.

Last edited:
Cheetos. Although if you throw up its all orangey and a real pain to get out of the carpet want real food, I prefer brugers/crackers.

You should eat b4 you get drunk.

I only get drunk once or twice a year anymore but when I do, I do it right! I also rarely eat cheese burgers anymore, but usually only when I am drunk.

Cheetos. Although if you throw up its all orangey and a real pain to get out of the carpet want real food, I prefer brugers/crackers.

You should eat b4 you get drunk.
Yes you should, but that doesn't mean don't eat during drinking

Back