Best foods while drunk

I love to cook so I'm big on certain foods that go with me being drunk.......

If you have money and are hungry and looking to knockout (as in sleep) the following are foods I normally cook:

-Baby back ribs with a side of baked potato.
-Porterhouse steak with your choice of a side (I normally eat baked potato along with veggies)

If you are broke as hell $20 or so my advice is to get:

-1 bottle of New Amsterdam Vodka
-2 hotdogs from 7 eleven

BAM! instant fat ass

I love to cook so I'm big on certain foods that go with me being drunk.......

If you have money and are hungry and looking to knockout (as in sleep) the following are foods I normally cook:

-Baby back ribs with a side of baked potato.
-Porterhouse steak with your choice of a side (I normally eat baked potato along with veggies)

If you are broke as hell $20 or so my advice is to get:

-1 bottle of New Amsterdam Vodka
-2 hotdogs from 7 eleven

BAM! instant fat ass

I remember when I was a Marine my lunch for 6 months was a BFC of Monster and two chili cheese dogs from the corner gas station. I miss the ability to eat like that.

Yeah, downing an entire quart of Monster in 15 minutes and showing no ill effects did make me a bit of a (bigger) legend.

Have you ever had Four Loko? A couple kids had heart attacks out here before they made corrections to the drink

Have you ever had Four Loko? A couple kids had heart attacks out here before they made corrections to the drink

You mean a couple of 14yo kids who mixed it with Bacardi 151?

And yeah, I drank that as a Marine. Won $300 at poker somehow.

You mean a couple of 14yo kids who mixed it with Bacardi 151?

And yeah, I drank that as a Marine. Won $300 at poker somehow.

Not sure how old they were....I tried it. A couple flavors that were tasty but that shit fucked my stomach up. You must be a tough summabitch because that shit does something to my G.I. As far as bicardi 151 I like that shit straight up. I normally make Flaming Dr. Pepper with it but yeah I can take that to the head no problem. I can drink Everclear no problem straight up...I should've been a jarhead myself.

Not sure how old they were....I tried it. A couple flavors that were tasty but that shit fucked my stomach up. You must be a tough summabitch because that shit does something to my G.I. As far as bicardi 151 I like that shit straight up. I normally make Flaming Dr. Pepper with it but yeah I can take that to the head no problem. I can drink Everclear no problem straight up...I should've been a jarhead myself.

Joose, 4Loko, Sparkz, Etc. were all in my fridge because being broke 3 days after pay day is a very common occurance for Marines, so you have to make your booze go as far as you can.

Not with Asian women. Most of them find cheese almost as repulsive as Big Money.
Often they have lactose intolerance. Asians haven't drank milk for ages like Europeans and Africans and many have an intolerance for it. This, of course, extends to cheese. Foods that make you sick tend to smell bad to you so that you don't eat it...

Often they have lactose intolerance. Asians haven't drank milk for ages like Europeans and Africans and many have an intolerance for it. This, of course, extends to cheese. Foods that make you sick tend to smell bad to you so that you don't eat it...
That's true too though I'd add Africans and South Americans into that group too. Northern Europeans, North Americans and Euro-Australians seem to be the groups that have the most lactase activity. Most ethnic Jews are lactose intolerant too.

Too bad for them...I love Moo Juice...and that's the udder truth! :)

That's true too though I'd add Africans and South Americans into that group too. Northern Europeans, North Americans and Euro-Australians seem to be the groups that have the most lactase activity. Most ethnic Jews are lactose intolerant too.

We have a couple of small aluminum glasses and I love to pour some milk in one of them and drink it; because the milk stays nice and cold in those glasses.

The only people who have suffered from 4 Loko, like the Central Washington students that made it a national issue, were people who misused it. These fools chased it while consuming other hard liquors, just like the kids Billy mentioned. They should start calling stuff like that Drinking with Darwin.

Joose, 4Loko, Sparkz, Etc. were all in my fridge because being broke 3 days after pay day is a very common occurance for Marines, so you have to make your booze go as far as you can.

lol now that is what I call being a smart drinker

The only people who have suffered from 4 Loko, like the Central Washington students that made it a national issue, were people who misused it. These fools chased it while consuming other hard liquors, just like the kids Billy mentioned. They should start calling stuff like that Drinking with Darwin.

I see. I thought there was something weird about drinking four loko and having chest pains.....That makes sense threedee. However I still wouldn't touch that stuff. My stomach doesn't agree with that stuff.

LOL @ "I love Moo Juice" sounds like a beastiality flick! lol j/k

Back