Best jam/jelly/preserve on PB&J

Hot pepper bacon jam...lol...or fresh honey...
(There's always grape on hand, however...;))

Strawberry preserves. Knott's Berry Farm or..grr..

Smucker's or Polaner all fruit.

Last edited:
I do like grape jelly but I rather overloaded on it as a kid.....for the longest time that is all my Mom would buy.

To some degree we got to have our fav dry breakfast cereal but after that our opinions got limited attention.

I know that many go for strawberry or grape, but I say seedless raspberry jam.

WHADDYA THINK?

Ask your grandmothers. Their own grandmothers had shelves of glass jars of them.

It is long gone. This is why we need to preserve the tradition and keep it fresh.

No. Seeded rasberry is good!

I am not going to count strawberry because the seeds are so small but berry seeds is another thing I dont need to eat anymore of this life. My Mom made a lot of berry jam/cobbler/pie as a kid and always left the seeds in. We could get as many free berries as we wanted over at Bill McDonalds house, if only we would pick them.

I feel like you have failed to comprehend my post.

What did I not comprehend? Our ancestors made jams and jellies and preserved them in glass jars. They last long time. Apples and others too. Pickles.

So what did I fail to comprehend? It's a lost skill.

I feel like you have failed to comprehend my post.

You asked why. Their answer? Why? Because fuck you that's why.

jam-glass-jars.jpg

What did I not comprehend? Our ancestors made jams and jellies and preserved them in glass jars. They last long time. Apples and others too. Pickles.

So what did I fail to comprehend? It's a lost skill.

The question is what kind of jam/jelly/preserve ideally goes on your PB&J.

Maybe you deal with that before launching a tangent, out of courtesy.

Back