Best of luck, America

I was right there with you….. and then the debate happened. I believe now that Biden has been shielded not because he looked frail (which was my belief) but because he was having cognitive issues. If he blows this interview or frankly any contemporaneous speak\ing opportunity he is toast. He may already be.
Biden has a 50-year career as a politician with a voting record that proves he is owned by the war machine and jew lobby. Biden prevented rail workers from striking for a day off, followed by the East Palestine, OH derailment and chemical burn.

Biden was getting 1% of the vote in the 2020 primary so our ruling class had to step in and appoint Biden in order to guarantee they got the wars they wanted. The irony of you dems turning a blind eye to the genocide in Gaza is beyond me.

Biden has a 50-year career as a politician with a voting record that proves he is owned by the war machine and jew lobby. Biden prevented rail workers from striking for a day off, followed by the East Palestine, OH derailment and chemical burn.

Biden was getting 1% of the vote in the 2020 primary so our ruling class had to step in and appoint Biden in order to guarantee they got the wars they wanted. The irony of you dems turning a blind eye to the genocide in Gaza is beyond me.
Biden was always willing to sell himself to anyone who was paying...I does not discriminate.

. I’ll be fine. I’ll change my registration to independent, since I think democrats may meet with violence from the Trump storm troopers. I’m a rich white guy who will likely benefit from this new reality. And if it gets bad enough I can leave. To the rest of you, who are more worried that a trans person will win a trophy, I wish you the best of luck. You’ll need it.
This is not intended to be a debate thread or a pissing contest. It’s too late. The inmates are now running the asylum and the staff are pussies. Just remember this….. if your electric boat is sinking, look for sharks, and never fight up hill me boys, never fight uphill. I hope you’re proud of yourselves.
Wow, it sure took you a long time to get to this point but you still I arrived. Don’t lose this. Sounds like you are at the beginning of what I call zen awareness.
I think the light switched on for me living on remote Annette Island in Southeast Alaska for two years. The clean and quaint town Metlakatla had a population of about 600 Natives with a lot of mixed blood. Never felt safer or more at peace.
No matter what happens you’ll be fine. We don’t have that much time left so may as well cherish the remainder of it.
The country has been through worse. The Vietnam years. Remember we had a “choice” between Nixon and HHH so the war was going to continue regardless.
Similarly we have no real choice now really.
RFK and MLK had recently been assassinated.
We got out of that and thrived, now we’re on a downward spiral but you and me will be OK.
There are some positives. I truly believe race relations are better now than ever.
You can stream any effing thing you desire on a big HD TV if you want.
Even if/when Ukraine eventually loses their country the West will benefit with an influx of cultured, well educated people. In fact I’ve already met a few good Russians and Ukrainians fleeing their countries to migrate here, and they’re free to do so unlike before the Wall came down.

Historians have argued that nations collapse because of laziness.
Not lethargic, but desiring only comfort and wealth.
I think what’s doing us in is entitlement. My son in law is a perfect example. He has no high school diploma but he thinks he should be making 200k a year. Minorities and I guess gays are holding him back. He claims grocery prices have doubled under Biden and sent me a YouTube to prove it. He has never heard of the CPI. Guess who he thinks is the best President in history? That attitude among white male uneducated voters(they run rampant on JPP) is what we are facing en mass and I am no longer confident that they will lose the fight. They’ll get what they deserve but the damage they have inflicted in the meantime may be irreparable.

I think what’s doing us in is entitlement. My son in law is a perfect example. He has no high school diploma but he thinks he should be making 200k a year. Minorities and I guess gays are holding him back. He claims grocery prices have doubled under Biden and sent me a YouTube to prove it. He has never heard of the CPI. Guess who he thinks is the best President in history? That attitude among white male uneducated voters(they run rampant on JPP) is what we are facing en mass and I am no longer confident that they will lose the fight. They’ll get what they deserve but the damage they have inflicted in the meantime may be irreparable.
What is doing us in is ignorance.

It is shit quality people who dont want to be better.

Politics no longer looks like two political parties competing.Now it looks like a Dark Triad Personality cult -- mostly batshit crazy women, per James Carville -- that has gaslighted a zombie army into thinking Republicans are Hitler clones.On the other side is right-leaning people who recognize this as a mental health crisis and think voting is the solution. (Which might also be crazy.)Biden's cognitive decline is the final proof. If we were in a "political" mode there would be no question about replacing him.But we are not in any kind of political mode. We are in a mental health crisis caused by the gaslighting of batshit crazy women and the men who want to please them.

I was right there with you….. and then the debate happened. I believe now that Biden has been shielded not because he looked frail (which was my belief) but because he was having cognitive issues. If he blows this interview or frankly any contemporaneous speak\ing opportunity he is toast. He may already be.
Yeah, he may be done. I think he can rehabilitate himself if he hits the road with a series of substantial and energetic rallies.

I hope the immunity decision scares the shit out of people enough about the prospects of another Trump administration with that ruling behind him. Those are only hopes, however. I’m not very confident that it will happen.

I agree 100%

Respectfully, I disagree.
Fair enough. I’ve been working for and donating to local candidates that have a chance in the next election, especially women. Most of them saw the debate as a huge setback for them. I can’t do it anymore. I can’t keep working to make people’s lives better and have those people tell me to fuck off. Maybe a break will recharge my batteries, but right now the stupidity derision and arrogance combined with recent events have beaten me down. I don’t need this.

I agree 100%
To add to this story, they are antivaxxers so they can’t send their kids to public school. Mom ‘home schools’ the kids, which entails her sleeping until noon and spending an hour or so ‘teaching’. He thinks WE should be taking care of them financially. They live rent free in a house WE own. So he blames his stupidity and laziness in ‘the libs’ Go figure. Welcome to the Trump cult.

I am finding this interesting:

Political Ponerology by by Andrew M. Łobaczewski is essential reading for people, like us, living under pathocracy and within a fully ponerized society. A pathocracy is rule by psychopaths and a ponerized society is one that falls under their influence and control. To get to the heart of the matter, you might start at pages 183-191, then backtrack. These pages will read like intense dramatic fiction, only they describe a real phenomenon, one that is happening to us.Incidentally, I wrote the Foreword to the book.Here's a brief summary of pages 183-191:As Łobaczewski explains, pathocracy, or rule by psychopaths, arises through stages, the first stage consisting of the introduction of a political ideology by schizoid personalities. This original ideology is psychologically impoverished due to the schizoids' cynical and psychologically deficient view of human nature and deficits in psychological worldview. "The conviction that Karl Marx is the best example of this is correct..."The original ideology is next adopted by "characteropathic personalities," who vulgarize and popularize the ideology, driving the original adherents out, vilifying, and persecuting them--as happened in the Soviet Union.When the structures created by the ideology are then infiltrated and taken over by psychopaths, the ideology becomes a caricature of itself, and it is no longer useful to describe it in terms of its original nomenclature. It becomes a pathocratic ideology, best understood not in terms of the original ideology but in terms of the diseased mentalities of those who have appropriated and who wield it: "At this point, using the name of the original ideology to designate this phenomenon is meaningless and becomes an error rendering it more difficult to comprehend, and thus counter effectively." By now, even the characteropaths are pushed aside and deemed "counter-revolutionary.""If such a movement triumphs by revolutionary means and in the name of slogans of freedom, the welfare of the people, social justice, and internationalism, this only brings about further transformation of the governmental system thus created into a macrosocial pathological phenomenon. Within this system, the common man is blamed for not having been born a psychopath, and is considered good for nothing except hard work, fighting, and dying to protect a system of government he can neither sufficiently comprehend nor ever consider to be his own."Attacks on "deviationists" become prevalent...The ponerized society nevertheless consists of a majority of normal people, who are needed to undertake functionary roles, at least. Etc.The good news: "The achievement of absolute domination by pathocrats in the government of acountry cannot be permanent since large sectors of the society become disaffected by such rule and eventually find some way of toppling it.."
So much for Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July & it's Klues Klucks duh Klans thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion of ChristHitler Islamidiotocracy being way too dang lily brilliant white in Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom elections fixing in sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming.......

To add to this story, they are antivaxxers so they can’t send their kids to public school. Mom ‘home schools’ the kids, which entails her sleeping until noon and spending an hour or so ‘teaching’. He thinks WE should be taking care of them financially. They live rent free in a house WE own. So he blames his stupidity and laziness in ‘the libs’ Go figure. Welcome to the Trump cult.
Man, I can understand how that personal situation, combined with this fucking SCOTUS decision and Biden’s terrible debate can beat one down. It’s demoralizing and disillusioning, at once.

I don’t have that family situation, but in some respects, I can be like you. I’m not wealthy, but I can comfortably weather the future no matter who the President is. So, if worse comes to worse, I’ll just hunker down for as long as it takes and make the best of it.

They hold political prisoners for years without so much as a show trial.

They faked an election and faked a pandemic....instituting martial law.

WAKEY WAKEY
It was a real election. The question is who is in back of the Repub party. They took it over without firing a shot. Trump is a useful idiot. He is profoundly ignorant of the Constitution, American history, world history and what America is. He is dancing to the tune being played by super-wealthy He has no ideas. His value is he is a good conman who can read and control the people under his spell. He is mentally and emotionally flawed.

Back