Best way to kill time?

With all Yurts whining about Goodreads, it seems funny that he should probably go there, and mingle about novels. You can make your own forums, moderate them, and lay down the rules. You also deal with seriously avid readers, as opposed to here, only finding some. He won't have the Yurt stuff to drag him down there. Although stalking probably would lead to dismissal from things.

https://www.goodreads.com/

If you're into Sci-Fi at all, you need to check out David Weber. He wrote many great books, but my favorite was In Fury Born. Imagine what would happen if Tisiphone, the last of the Furies, teamed up with a soldier from the future and a cutting edge AI ship.Sounds kinda corny, but he pulled it off pretty well. I've lost count of how many times I've read it.

Thanks, Nomad. I'll check some of those out.

Gonna start the Book thread quickly.

Does anyone here do Killer Sudoku's?

That will kill time...and really stimulate the brain.

I play Free Cell Solitaire. Much better than regular Solitaire.

Got into Spider Solitaire for awhile, but that's too tough to stick with, though I did manage to win occasionally.

If you're into Sci-Fi at all, you need to check out David Weber. He wrote many great books, but my favorite was In Fury Born. Imagine what would happen if Tisiphone, the last of the Furies, teamed up with a soldier from the future and a cutting edge AI ship.Sounds kinda corny, but he pulled it off pretty well. I've lost count of how many times I've read it.

Don't do Sci Fi.

I play Free Cell Solitaire. Much better than regular Solitaire.

Got into Spider Solitaire for awhile, but that's too tough to stick with, though I did manage to win occasionally.

I do a lot of Free Cell. There are some that simply cannot be finished.

Killer Sudokus are great for stimulating the mind. Reading is better just before sleep...helps you to nod off.

I do a lot of Free Cell. There are some that simply cannot be finished.

Killer Sudokus are great for stimulating the mind. Reading is better just before sleep...helps you to nod off.

I'm not much into numbers recreationally. I used to do crossword puzzles everyday.

That's a good time killer, too.

Back