Better search engine than Google

I bet I could literally show a right winger a tv screen set to white noise and they'd complain about left wing bias.

And no, there is not a better search engine than google. There is no option but to indulge your persecutorial delusions with a shitty search engine.

Type cnn and then fox, how many fox news relinks vs cnn?

Nice try

Type cnn and then fox, how many fox news relinks vs cnn?

822.jpg

In the same search or separate searches?

When I type them together I get a mix

when I type them seperate I get cnn for cnn and fox for fox

For example, I view the news results and don't always go into to the actual sites.

CNN is all CNN

Fox is half fox with the other half liberal sites like rawstory.

That's bias.

When I type a subject like Trump and Kim, I get articles from Politico, BBC, Guardian, npr, New York post, cnn, a variety

Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results

http://freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/

I'm looking for a search engine

I recommended one. DuckDuckGo. Google's tricks aren't even news anymore.

Research suggests that Google has amassed far more power to control elections—indeed, to control a wide variety of opinions and beliefs—than any company in history has ever had. Google’s search algorithm can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated.

The Search Engine Manipulation Effect (SEME) turns out to be one of the largest behavioral effects ever discovered. A comprehensive study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) includes the results of five experiments conducted with more than 4,500 participants in two countries. Because SEME is virtually invisible as a form of social influence, because the effect is so large and because there are currently no specific regulations anywhere in the world that could prevent Google from using and abusing this technique, SEME is a serious threat to the democratic system of government.

Robert Epstein is senior research psychologist at the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology and the former editor-in-chief of Psychology Today.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548

Google has been my favorite since its beginning, however they have clearly changed are are slanted heavily left in their results and news tickers.

Any better search engines?

A lot of the ones people find better are really just google results more heavily filtered behind a veil of privacy. The CIA did well hiring them google boys to come up with a way for them to process large amounts of data quickly.

Back