Biden Administration Opposes Surgery for Transgender Minors

I didn't follow this and googled the story. It doesn't appear that Biden supported this, it was between one department and WPATH. After the WPATH published their guidelines, Biden (the WH) told Fox "The Administration does not support surgery for minors."

Anyway, I am strongly against transgender surgery for minors also, so I agree with his position.

(Not a gotcha question) Why are you against transgender surgery for minors?

I share your position. I don't think young people should be making this life changing type of decision and if what I've read is accurate, data (science) in Europe is already supporting that (the idea these surgeries aren't all good).

But I also thought this position was deemed anti-trans?

(Not a gotcha question) Why are you against transgender surgery for minors?

I share your position. I don't think young people should be making this life changing type of decision and if what I've read is accurate, data (science) in Europe is already supporting that (the idea these surgeries aren't all good).

But I also thought this position was deemed anti-trans?
I don't think minors' brains are developed enough to make a serious decision like this. They often do things on impulse and regret them later, and this would be a tough thing to turn around. I also don't support parents who would go along with transgender surgery for minors.

TBT I stopped reading about this issue a good while ago, especially on JPP where it usually turned into a hatefest against "the other."

I don't think minors' brains are developed enough to make a serious decision like this. They often do things on impulse and regret them later, and this would be a tough thing to turn around. I also don't support parents who would go along with transgender surgery for minors.

TBT I stopped reading about this issue a good while ago, especially on JPP where it usually turned into a hatefest against "the other."
I share your sentiments.

(fwiw, my comment about the position we hold being considered anti-trans didn't come from JPP. That's my understanding from the reading I do on the topic - although I could be mistaken)

I share your sentiments.

(fwiw, my comment about the position we hold being considered anti-trans didn't come from JPP. That's my understanding from the reading I do on the topic - although I could be mistaken)
Yeah, I don't mean only on JPP. I just haven't kept up with it elsewhere.

Kids at 14 don’t know who they are yet. They’re impulse driven. Let it wait.
I am not sure that is true. Kids know very young that they do not fit in. Did you have an impulse to change your sex? I know nobody who had a wrong drive like that. Kids who are gay often show very young, long before 14.

I am not sure that is true. Kids know very young that they do not fit in. Did you have an impulse to change your sex? I know nobody who had a wrong drive like that. Kids who are gay often show very young, long before 14.

Deciding to undergo physical sex change is more than feeling you are gay.

Biden Administration Opposes Surgery for Transgender Minors​

The statement followed a report in The Times that a federal health official had urged the removal of age minimums from treatment guidelines for transgender minors.

The Biden administration said this week that it opposed gender-affirming surgery for minors, the most explicit statement to date on the subject from a president who has been a staunch supporter of transgender rights.

The White House announcement was sent to The New York Times on Wednesday in response to an article reporting that staff in the office of Adm. Rachel Levine, an assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, had urged an influential international transgender health organization to remove age minimums for surgery from its treatment guidelines for minors.

The draft guidelines would have lowered the age minimums to 14 for hormonal treatments, 15 for mastectomies, 16 for breast augmentation or facial surgeries, and 17 for genital surgeries or hysterectomies. The final guidelines, released in 2022, removed the age-based recommendations altogether.
Umm Levine does not want ANY minimal age for mastectomies or augmentation or castration. for minors.

Biden Administration Opposes Surgery for Transgender Minors​

The statement followed a report in The Times that a federal health official had urged the removal of age minimums from treatment guidelines for transgender minors.

The Biden administration said this week that it opposed gender-affirming surgery for minors, the most explicit statement to date on the subject from a president who has been a staunch supporter of transgender rights.

The White House announcement was sent to The New York Times on Wednesday in response to an article reporting that staff in the office of Adm. Rachel Levine, an assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, had urged an influential international transgender health organization to remove age minimums for surgery from its treatment guidelines for minors.

The draft guidelines would have lowered the age minimums to 14 for hormonal treatments, 15 for mastectomies, 16 for breast augmentation or facial surgeries, and 17 for genital surgeries or hysterectomies. The final guidelines, released in 2022, removed the age-based recommendations altogether.

A full 180° for Quid Pro and the Communist Party - obviously gender mutilation of children doesn't poll well.

But you do have the issue of the last 4 years of Quid Pro promoting it - including all the lies about Florida... Not sure this will help your sinking ship, Comrade.

yes.

he's supports this ray of sanity, you sick child genital mutilator.

it may be too little too late for the biden regime tho.

Biden has reversed his position in light of polling showing that genital mutilation of children is not popular.

Will the Communists be able to keep the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ mafia pacified?

Over in England they are trying to put JK Rowlings in prison for saying the same thing Quid Pro has reversed himself into saying now.

Biden has reversed his position in light of polling showing that genital mutilation of children is not popular.

Will the Communists be able to keep the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ mafia pacified?

Over in England they are trying to put JK Rowlings in prison for saying the same thing Quid Pro has reversed himself into saying now.
but still they're wasting our dollars on sex change in the military.

in my book the Biden regims still sucks on this issue.

you can suck Biden cock if you want.

Yes trump NEVER flip flops!
Irrelevant,

You are deluding yourself that Quid Pro flip-flopping will somehow erase the disaster that was last Thursday.

Look, I said before the debate that if Bought and Paid for fucked it up, Obama would pull him. Well Biden fucked it up massively. The question now is who you Communists will replace him with?

Irrelevant,

You are deluding yourself that Quid Pro flip-flopping will somehow erase the disaster that was last Thursday.

Look, I said before the debate that of Bought and Paid for fucked it up, Obama would pull him. Well Biden fucked it up massively. The question now is who you Communists will replace him with?
lol I am not concerned. He beat trump once and he can do it again.

Back