Biden had a bad debate. Hand the country over to Trump.

maybe a few more threads started by you will solve things?
LOL, a similar thought went through my head.

A lot has been written about it but this article is one the best. (The author is a really sharp economist who dabbles in discussing politics. And what seems rare today he’s not a political partisan. He is openly anti-Trump but yet he wrote this piece.)

The gist is we can’t unsee what we saw. He gave the example of Harvey Weinstein and how it was an open secret that he was a rapist but things just kept going along until finally Rose McGowan called him out and everyone now knew that everyone else knew he was a rapist.

Everyone knew about Biden but we all know everyone else knows.

A lot has been written about it but this article is one the best. (The author is a really sharp economist who dabbles in discussing politics. And what seems rare today he’s not a political partisan. He is openly anti-Trump but yet he wrote this piece.)

The gist is we can’t unsee what we saw. He gave the example of Harvey Weinstein and how it was an open secret that he was a rapist but things just kept going along until finally Rose McGowan called him out and everyone now knew that everyone else knew he was a rapist.

I do not believe that Biden struggling with some words during a worldwide televised debate against a rabid, lying shit flinger like Trump, is indicative of his overall mental prowess.

All these people piling on Biden, especially Democrats and the supposedly non-partisan, are pushing their own agendas. Probably want him out so Kamala or maybe some woke progressive can take over.

Kamala actually polls pretty well against Trump, but some progressive pantywaist would probably lose to him.

I do not believe that Biden struggling with some words during a worldwide televised debate against a rabid, lying shit flinger like Trump, is indicative of his overall mental prowess.

All these people piling on Biden, especially Democrats and the supposedly non-partisan, are pushing their own agendas. Probably want him out so Kamala or maybe some woke progressive can take over.

Kamala actually polls pretty well against Trump, but some progressive pantywaist would probably lose to him.
Papers like the NYTimes has been basing Biden a long time.
They called for him to withdraw.

Guess who they did not call to withdraw: Donald Trump.

I'm waiting for all those in Congress who work with Biden everyday to come out and say he's lost it. This is from a neuroscientist:

"Mr. Biden is the same age as Harrison Ford, Paul McCartney and Martin Scorsese. He’s also a bit younger than Jane Fonda (86) and a lot younger than the Berkshire Hathaway C.E.O., Warren Buffett (93). All these individuals are considered to be at the top of their professions, and yet I would not be surprised if they are more forgetful and absent-minded than when they were younger. In other words, an individual’s age does not say anything definitive about the person’s cognitive status or where it will head in the near future."

Trump gets convicted of 34 felonies. GOP cheer! Lead us to the White House!

Biden does poorly in a debate. Dems condemn him and fall on their swords.

See a pattern there, anybody?

Do you punks ever think about what you say?!

The GOP loves you assholes for weakening the Democratic Party.
You arent handing over anything. We are TAKING it,....ALL OF IT. Five years from now calling someone a Democrat will be akin to calling someone a filthy rat. The jig is up,.........the D party is a continuing criminal enterprise and is about to be hit with so many RICO cases its going to make your heads spin. Were cleaning this place up if it means jailing every last one of you treasonous rats.

You arent handing over anything. We are TAKING it,....ALL OF IT. Five years from now calling someone a Democrat will be akin to calling someone a filthy rat. The jig is up,.........the D party is a continuing criminal enterprise and is about to be hit with so many RICO cases its going to make your heads spin. Were cleaning this place up if it means jailing every last one of you treasonous rats.
INDEED.

Do you punks ever think about what you say?!

The GOP loves you assholes for weakening the Democratic Party.
Triggered and stupid.
laugh-laughing.gif

But Biden talked slowly in the debate. So hand the keys to White House over to Trump.
He didn't just talk slowly. He lied constantly, got lost in the conversation, garbled many of his answers, and per Biden, almost fell asleep.

If that is a sign of a mentally capable person, perhaps you are severely retarded. :palm:

Trump will win in a landslide election. I hope you have stocked up on your meds.

Back