Biden has penis enlargement surgery

12 Disturbing Before And After Photos Of The Trumps - Social News Daily

[FONT="]Donald also going under the knife for lipo under the chin and around the waist. Considering that was decades ago, it’s probably safe to say that he has gotten some form of plastic surgery since then. You know, maybe a penile enlargement or a permanent orange skin pigment dye. Something along those lines.

My mistake, I misremembered That could have been Don. [/FONT]
:)

Maybe that's why Trump's hands were reduced in size? :whoa:

BTW, damn, Melania was hot! Pity.

[FONT="]Donald also going under the knife for lipo under the chin and around the waist. Considering that was decades ago, it’s probably safe to say that he has gotten some form of plastic surgery since then. You know, maybe a penile enlargement or a permanent orange skin pigment dye. Something along those lines.

tRump's kool aid drinkers have erectile dysfunction of their intellectual deficient brain cells.

What an awful, mean, and snarky article! But hilarious so it's okay. This:

"Eric Trump looks like Draco Malfoy’s creepy uncle that likes to tell stories about how much tail he got during his time at Hogwarts even though he graduated 30 years ago and hasn’t done anything with his life since. While it looks like he got the same surgery as his brother unless you saw pre-surgery pictures of Eric and Donny Jr. you wouldn’t even think they were related."

I hope he got a refund if he did have cosmetic work done because it did nothing to improve the petulant sneer that passes for a smile. lol

I was never sure whether Melania was squinting or just doing her daily Kegal workouts!

5dedaeb20489e.jpeg

Back