Biden has penis enlargement surgery

12 Disturbing Before And After Photos Of The Trumps - Social News Daily

[FONT="]Donald also going under the knife for lipo under the chin and around the waist. Considering that was decades ago, it’s probably safe to say that he has gotten some form of plastic surgery since then. You know, maybe a penile enlargement or a permanent orange skin pigment dye. Something along those lines.

My mistake, I misremembered That could have been Don. [/FONT]
:)

You salivate at the thought of sucking off Trump.

What an awful, mean, and snarky article! But hilarious so it's okay. This:

"Eric Trump looks like Draco Malfoy’s creepy uncle that likes to tell stories about how much tail he got during his time at Hogwarts even though he graduated 30 years ago and hasn’t done anything with his life since. While it looks like he got the same surgery as his brother unless you saw pre-surgery pictures of Eric and Donny Jr. you wouldn’t even think they were related."

I hope he got a refund if he did have cosmetic work done because it did nothing to improve the petulant sneer that passes for a smile. lol

Lol. I read that article and then moved down to the one titled "The Only Logical Reasons That Kimberly Guilfoyle Is Dating Doofus Trump Jr." The last one cracked me up. :laugh:

1. To get her hands on some of the trump money
2. Guilfoyle has completely given up on life
3. Guillfoyle is trying to weasel her way back into politics.
4. Perhaps Guilfoyle thinks trump jr. will run for president
5. trump is comfortable for her
6. Daddy trump already approves
7. Guilfoyle is writing a tell-all book

8. Guilfoyle is going blind
Let’s face it. Even after all of the obvious plastic surgery and fake tanning, Donald Trump Jr. has a face that only a mother could love. The fact that he has bagged his fair share of gorgeous women has led me to believe that if Guilfoyle isn’t after his money or his political connections, she must be going blind. Plain and simple. If that’s the case, we’ll all be sure to send our thoughts and prayers her way.

https://socialnewsdaily.com/73941/kimberly-guilfoyle-dating-donald-trump-jr/

You are as smart as a piece of meat.

Actually a piece of meat as in protein, iron and other supplemental affects that nature provides for humans is rather beneficial as a survival deterrent to the destructive affects upon the biological survival of humanity, and against aggressive and deranged idiots like your kind.

Actually a piece of meat as in protein, iron and other supplemental affects that nature provides for humans is rather beneficial as a survival deterrent to the destructive affects upon the biological survival of humanity, and against aggressive and deranged idiots like your kind.

Spew spew spew, all you cock suckers know how to do.

Micckie is getting penis reduction surgery.......he figures now that Biden is elected its safe to remove the penis in his ear......

You shouldn't crow about it, though...

But I do. I am a crow after all. I could give two shits to the wind how you interpret that. At the end of the day, that'd be your projection. So suck it. Like the closeted implication you always were.

I have stories about bundles of sticks that would curl your hair and keep you awake at night.

Don't be fooled by their innocent looks.

They are pure evil.

So I guess you are talking about being an arsonist or closeted men binge? Fine line I guess. Either way all good. Eat it.

Back