Biden In Nine Words

So you do not know where Fox and CNBC get their news from, huh?

I am sure that about 10 minutes ago, you didn't know either.

CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 355 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 14 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by floridafan
Biden= 62% approval.

To Matt Dillon: Exactly so.

The question is: Can Biden be impeached for taking part in the theft?

ANSWER: YES —— after GOP retakes the House in 2022.

I am sure that about 10 minutes ago, you didn't know either.

CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 355 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 14 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide.

I've known for years. They get all the news they publish from the AP and Reuters. If you think CNBC has actual journalists at these "news bureaus" out there hunting stories worldwide, LOL @ you!

AP dictates "the news" to ALL the networks which then all put their own little spins on it.

The main stories are always all still the same, though.

Surely my dear, you can post a link to your "facts".

Pick an article, any article, and post it. I can illustrate this real-time. Not opinion pieces, news articles.

I can't post a link to the study I did because I lost that disk/OS and am banned from that place.

The United Nations is reportedly helping the Biden Administration find more asylum-seeking migrants to get back into the United States after they were removed to Mexico or Central America to await asylum processing under the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols. President Joe Biden canceled the program after taking office on January 21.

“Hundreds of migrants signed up on Friday within hours of the launch of a U.N. website that allows migrants with active cases to register remotely to be processed at the U.S.-Mexico border,” Reuters reported. “The United States and the United Nations are evaluating the locations of migrants and costs associated with possible flights and land transportation within Mexico.”

U.N.’s International Organization for Migration in Mexico Chief of Mission Dana Graber Ledek told Reuters, “Nothing is in place yet. Right now we’re still exploring all of the possibilities.”

U.N. Helps Biden Bring Migrant Asylum Seekers Back into U.S.
by Bob Price
23 Feb 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...n-bring-migrant-asylum-seekers-back-into-u-s/

‘BIDEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE’.

But did even one of U.N.-loving traitors who voted for:

ask her where she stands on the U.N. dictating this country's immigration policy:

As The Washington Post reports, “the upper chamber took an initial step, voting 78 to 20 to elevate Linda Thomas-Greenfield to ambassador status,” followed by “a second vote to make her ‘representative of the United States of America to the Sessions of the General Assembly of the United Nations'” by a vote of 78 to 21.

Note that the filthy parasite fed at the public trough for at least 35 years.

Politico describes Thomas-Greenfield as “a 35-year veteran of the Foreign Service and one of the most prominent Black diplomats in Washington” that “has served in State Department postings from Pakistan to Switzerland to Jamaica.” According to the outlet, “she has served as ambassador to Liberia, assistant secretary of State for African affairs, and as the State Department’s top human resources official.” Thomas-Greenfield retired from the department in 2017 after reportedly being pushed out by the Trump administration.

Biden’s Pick For U.N. Ambassador Confirmed As Position Elevated To Cabinet-Level
By Jeffrey Cawood
Feb 23, 2021

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...nfirmed-as-position-elevated-to-cabinet-level

Back