Biden likely pick for SC judge. Ketanji Onyika Brown. Super-ugly black woman.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Stupid too. Total affirmative action baby and let's hope the GOP says that. Thousands of white men more qualified.

220px-Ketanji_Brown_Jackson_2020_%28cropped%29.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketanji_Brown_Jackson

Ketanji Onyika Brown was born on September 14, 1970, in Washington, D.C.,[3] and raised in Miami, Florida.[4] Her parents, Johnny and Ellery Brown,[5] were both HBCU graduates[3] and worked as an attorney and school principal, respectively.[6] Jackson attended Miami Palmetto Senior High School, where she was a national oratory champion.[7]

After graduating from high school in 1988, Jackson studied government at Harvard University, graduating in 1992 with an A.B. magna cum laude. She spent a year as a staff reporter and researcher for Time magazine, then attended Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. She graduated in 1996 with a Juris Doctor cum laude.[4][8]

Amazing that we have a president who promised he would not even consider a white man.!!! And the democrats say " This isn't bigotry - this is how we FIGHT bigotry".

I believe it’s helpful to have a diverse Supreme Court so being different than the others is an asset, a qualification.

I wish we had more from outside the Ivy League.

:laugh: I LOVE IT ...

Question: What do you get for denying the First Black President a Nomination for SCOUTS?

Answer: The FIRST BLACK WOMEN SCOUT who will likely Rule against Racist Supporters and The Ex-President

Ain’t PAYBACK Fucking Bitch
:laugh:

I believe it’s helpful to have a diverse Supreme Court so being different than the others is an asset, a qualification.

I wish we had more from outside the Ivy League.

Yeah. Clarence 'Uncle Tom' Thomas was a real asset.

Not a chance they would be.

None.

It’s possible. What do you think the reaction would be then?

During the time of the recall a black columnist for the SF Chronicle wrote a piece lamenting what he believed to be was a lack of minorities holding office in the Bay Area and California. Within the same piece he b*tched about the fact that Larry Elder could win the Governorship.

Of course what he really meant was he wanted liberal minorities holding office but it was pretty eye opening.

Not that this board is proxy for anything but had another poster today wishing Clarence Thomas would die. Someone wishing the only black person on the court would die?

I’m surmising you made the comment you did based on TDAK. But give us a court that is all minorities but dominated by conservatives and i’m guessing a lot of folks who say we need diversity wouldn’t be all that happy.

Back