Biden likely pick for SC judge. Ketanji Onyika Brown. Super-ugly black woman.

I'll see it when I believe it. Biden could let racist white Republican men bully him into reneging. I dont trust them.

republicans are lower than a snake.

It’s possible. What do you think the reaction would be then?

During the time of the recall a black columnist for the SF Chronicle wrote a piece lamenting what he believed to be was a lack of minorities holding office in the Bay Area and California. Within the same piece he b*tched about the fact that Larry Elder could win the Governorship.

Of course what he really meant was he wanted liberal minorities holding office but it was pretty eye opening.

Not that this board is proxy for anything but had another poster today wishing Clarence Thomas would die. Someone wishing the only black person on the court would die?

I’m surmising you made the comment you did based on TDAK. But give us a court that is all minorities but dominated by conservatives and i’m guessing a lot of folks who say we need diversity wouldn’t be all that happy.

A Court of 'Candace Owens' may not fit the Bill even if the 'Black' and 'Female' Boxes are checked.

It’s possible. What do you think the reaction would be then?

During the time of the recall a black columnist for the SF Chronicle wrote a piece lamenting what he believed to be was a lack of minorities holding office in the Bay Area and California. Within the same piece he b*tched about the fact that Larry Elder could win the Governorship.

Of course what he really meant was he wanted liberal minorities holding office but it was pretty eye opening.

Not that this board is proxy for anything but had another poster today wishing Clarence Thomas would die. Someone wishing the only black person on the court would die?

I’m surmising you made the comment you did based on TDAK. But give us a court that is all minorities but dominated by conservatives and i’m guessing a lot of folks who say we need diversity wouldn’t be all that happy.

A court that is all minorities is not diverse.

A Court of 'Candace Owens' may not fit the Bill even if the 'Black' and 'Female' Boxes are checked.

That’s exactly the point, there are very qualified and excellent black women for the court… there are many black women not qualified. Yet, there has never been one on the court? Why?

That’s exactly the point, there are very qualified and excellent black women for the court… there are many black women not qualified. Yet, there has never been one on the court? Why?

'Black Woman' ... could be a hint.

zhhyz524911-20120414-Hn8Dg2.gif

There are many black women not qualified.

Racist!

:laugh: I LOVE IT ...

Question: What do you get for denying the First Black President a Nomination for SCOUTS?

Answer: The FIRST BLACK WOMEN SCOUT who will likely Rule against Racist Supporters and The Ex-President

Ain’t PAYBACK Fucking Bitch
:laugh:

Why are you such an ignorant illiterate bugger?

Last edited:
Back