Biden Once More Goes After 'MAGA Republicans' in Yet Another Ranting Speech

Earl

Doesn't a President take an oath that says he will be a REPRESENTATIVE of all the people in this country? Since when has some man calling himself, our President, golnr on to attack half the voters in this country for who they support? If the supporters of that party don't see this nasty hateful man for what he and that party stands for, pure hate, liars, bullying, and full fledged Fascist, then there is something wrong them. this man is sickening.

It appears it's become a weekly pattern for President Joe Biden to give ranting and raving remarks about how much MAGA Republicans "threaten democracy."

After mentioning the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Biden got right into it with what he claimed wasn't hyperbole, but was nevertheless very much full of hysteria.

"Look, folks, I believe America is at an inflection point — one of those moments that — where everything changes. America has to choose: Are we going to move forward or backwards? Are we going to build the future or obsess about the past? To be a nation of unity and hope and optimism or a nation of division, violence, and hatred," he asked the audience.(omg how dare he accuse Republican voters of division, violence and hatred. as he is describing himself and his party of haters)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebec...-yet-another-thursday-ranting-speech-n2612874

Last edited:
MAGA Republicans should be somehow converted into heating fuel.
We must have the technology by now.

Also, sophisticated people use their "ignore list."
Only cowards thread ban.
Moon, for example, can't start a thread without blocking me so I suppose that I should put him on ignore.

Doesn't a President take an oath that says he will be a REPRESENTATIVE of all the people in this country? Since when has some man calling himself, our President, golnr on to attack half the voters in this country for who they support? If the supporters of that party don't see this nasty hateful man for what he and that party stands for, pure hate, liars, bullying, and full fledged Fascist, then there is something wrong them. this man is sickening.

It appears it's become a weekly pattern for President Joe Biden to give ranting and raving remarks about how much MAGA Republicans "threaten democracy."

After mentioning the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Biden got right into it with what he claimed wasn't hyperbole, but was nevertheless very much full of hysteria.

"Look, folks, I believe America is at an inflection point — one of those moments that — where everything changes. America has to choose: Are we going to move forward or backwards? Are we going to build the future or obsess about the past? To be a nation of unity and hope and optimism or a nation of division, violence, and hatred," he asked the audience.(omg how dare he accuse Republican voters of division, violence and hatred. as he is describing himself and his party of haters)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...peech-n2612874

Since when does MAGA represent half the voters in this country?

Only cowards thread ban.
Moon, for example, can't start a thread without blocking me so I suppose that I should put him on ignore.

Take a hike, pendejo.

No one cares about you and your boyfriend.

We have never had a president who called half or more of Americans fascists or a threat to democracy.

This floundering, flailing, mumbling, senile, old president is barely able to say what he is told to say.

Last edited:

Only cowards thread ban.

You seem to be big on killing people. First it was Supreme Court Justices, now it's all Republicans.
Fuck you idiot.

1662891367234-png.1081398

Back