Biden's Press Conference:

Not surprising, he probably didn't personally attack anyone, call other Americans "traitors" or "evil,' nor attempted to peddle fabrications as deflections, of course it would put you to sleep, wasn't the infotainment you like, but I am sure there is some professional wrestling on somewhere that you would enjoy
When he was elected, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He promised he wanted unity and has done everything he can to rip the country apart even further. This country is in a hell of a mess.

Press conference was great. I think the press was soft on Trump and harsh on Biden.

Ho-Lee Fuck! Seriously?!

Show me positive coverage of Trump by any MSM network.

Just 1 fucking article 1 time. They never did it.

They busted his balls the entire time. More than was done to anybody ever before.

Democrats are ready to replace Biden right now. I don't get their strategy with that, it's a long ways to midterms.

C'mon America! We carried Reagan for his last 3 years when he had dementia, it can be done with Biden.

Last edited:
It was the longest one

Looks to me like all your lies about his abilities were fucking stomped to death

He answered all questions

Even the obviously hostile ones with vigor and grace

Trump would have shit his pants and run away after pissing him self twice

VIGOR

DETERMINATION

FACTS

GRACE

AND COMPETENT AUTHORITY

blow it by out your asses

This is about Biden. I did keep an open mind and *hoped* he would truly strive to unite this country. He did not.

To keep an open mind...you first have to have a mind, LG. So I think you are full of shit about keeping an open one.

I watched the press conference. My take: Joe Biden is not the most dynamic president of my lifetime...nor the most erudite. He is...adequate. The most constant thought that came to me was: I thank the gods that it is not Trump still speaking as president of the United States.

So...Joe Biden might not be what I would hope for in a president, but he beats the alternative by a light year or two.

Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler!

To keep an open mind...you first have to have a mind, LG. So I think you are full of shit about keeping an open one.

I watched the press conference. My take: Joe Biden is not the most dynamic president of my lifetime...nor the most erudite. He is...adequate. The most constant thought that came to me was: I thank the gods that it is not Trump still speaking as president of the United States.

So...Joe Biden might not be what I would hope for in a president, but he beats the alternative by a light year or two.

Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler!
The state this country is in right now is not adequate. The bare shelves, the gas prices, the sowing of division and hatred, the ruling by fiat, none of that is acceptable to me.

The state this country is in right now is not adequate. The bare shelves, the gas prices, the sowing of division and hatred, the ruling by fiat, none of that is acceptable to me.

The "sowing of division and hatred" is the total and full responsibility of the Republican base...and while I agree with you that it is unacceptable, LG, there is nothing that can legally be done to stop those morons from wrecking the destruction they seem intent on promoting.

We are stuck with them...unless nature (and its viruses) gives us a leg up.

The "bare shelves" the "gas prices" will work themselves out...just as inflation will.

The "ruling by fiat" seems to have been nipped in the bud. The insurrection and attempts to steal the election by Trump and his followers seems to have failed. We are still a Republic and Joe Biden is still president.

Back