Big Tech is censoring speech through autocorrect

Irish

Verified User
Every time I try to say something bad about a democrat or the media, or any liberal organization, autocorrect tries to change it to something else. This is done on SMS text, as well as FB message and google search.

For example, if I try to say Obama sucks to a group chat on FB it will automatically change the text to something like Obama success. I have to go in and manually spell it out. This happens a lot on my android device too when using swipe to text.

But it only occurs when talking about democrats/lib groups. If I say, hey you suck, then it works fine.

Also if you search for something bad about a democrat, the suggestions will be of positive things. If you type Hillary is a C. Google will suggest, content, campaigning, charming, etc.

Sometimes if I try to like a conservative post or comment on FB, I've noticed it won't go through. My like doesn't appear or is taken away. Even some comments mysteriously disappear.

Eventually, if liberal big tech has its way it will stop all criticism of democrats/Liberal groups. You will attempt to type something out, and it will edit it, and not allow you to use any negative language.

This is the first step towards our brave new world, and an Orwellian hell.

Every time I try to say something bad about a democrat or the media, or any liberal organization, autocorrect tries to change it to something else. This is done on SMS text, as well as FB message and google search.

For example, if I try to say Obama sucks to a group chat on FB it will automatically change the text to something like Obama success. I have to go in and manually spell it out. This happens a lot on my android device too when using swipe to text.

But it only occurs when talking about democrats/lib groups. If I say, hey you suck, then it works fine.

Also if you search for something bad about a democrat, the suggestions will be of positive things. If you type Hillary is a C. Google will suggest, content, campaigning, charming, etc.

Sometimes if I try to like a conservative post or comment on FB, I've noticed it won't go through. My like doesn't appear or is taken away. Even some comments mysteriously disappear.

Eventually, if liberal big tech has its way it will stop all criticism of democrats/Liberal groups. You will attempt to type something out, and it will edit it, and not allow you to use any negative language.

I remember when you right wingers thought communists were everywhere. Now it's your computer that is plotting against you.

Autocorrect is annoying as fuck. It is constantly changing correct and/or higher percentage word choices with incorrect and/or less correct alternatives. It is clearly a broken feature, and always has been.

That's not censoring it's an auto assist that doesn't understand slang, lingo, texting speak, or bad English. It's also poorly set up and difficult with a small touch screen. You can just turn it off some places supposedly but don't ask me how.

That's not censoring it's an auto assist that doesn't understand slang, lingo, texting speak, or bad English. It's also poorly set up and difficult with a small touch screen. You can just turn it off some places supposedly but don't ask me how.

Clearly Hillary Clinton is behind it.

Another sit around, hurry up & wait to see what happens with FB: So if God blessed America why is it that problems in American politics are supposedly to be cured & resolved 2020 by either a batty senility dementia case with a history of plagiarism or an economics mastermind with a history of bankruptcies & practices coronavirus pseudoscience disregarding laws of nature & natures God ?

Another sit around, hurry up & wait to see what happens with FB: So if God blessed America why is it that problems in American politics are supposedly to be cured & resolved 2020 by either a batty senility dementia case with a history of plagiarism or an economics mastermind with a history of bankruptcies & practices coronavirus pseudoscience disregarding laws of nature & natures God ?

viruses are too small to be impeded by a porous mask of any kind.

Okay, but what about FB/Google? Getting rid of likes/posts, and suggesting favorable searches for democrats/liberal groups.

If you want us to believe you, you'd do a video.

your home address is also showing up as well as your ip address :whoa:

:salty:

Back