Birth order blues

You own your own business right. You have a lot to be proud of.
Start exercising it produces highs and confidence.
Get a hobbie , I did tennis
But joining a yoga class or fitness club, go to wine tastings.
You'll feel way better with a rebound hottie 12 years younger this go round.
Peace

Thanks, Toppy. All good advice.
Still have all the tools to start a business again, but i'm working for a large company instead since the recession made the all the sunk costs too great to overcome. Insurance and bonding were the killers, but gas and bad debt were never higher. It was not worth wasting 10K a year to make 20K and working hard for it. I make a decent wage but the amount of work is hit or miss. Recession! What ya gonna do?

Got plenty of hobbies. White trash hobbies aren't as fulfilling as wine tasting, but they still get some serotonin kicking around

Word, a job is a good thing today!
Not trying to be highbrow on wine tasting, just that woman are their.
I got divorced at 42, was depressed and thought I'd never date again.
I'm not very confident without a gorgeous woman and stupidly over confident with them.
I'm a middle kid with two sisters, non present alcoholic dad rolled out when I was ten.
I was the smallest kid in a working class street Thad had 3 families with 5 boys. Before boxing as a teen I got beat up more than the Cleveland browns.
Met my current wife after a gorgeous 22 yr old rebound chick dropped me like a bag of garden soil.

Well, my self-therapy hit a snag. Mom thought we had a fine relationship.
LOL totally reinforced my world view that she is not and was never interested in our relationship.

Sad day, but it also marks a point where I can see that it truly is not entirely my fault that my self esteem is so poor.

I think the hardest lesson in life is realizing ones parents weren't the wisest or nicest individuals on the planet. It's realizing they were human just like us.

Thanks, Toppy. All good advice.
Still have all the tools to start a business again, but i'm working for a large company instead since the recession made the all the sunk costs too great to overcome. Insurance and bonding were the killers, but gas and bad debt were never higher. It was not worth wasting 10K a year to make 20K and working hard for it. I make a decent wage but the amount of work is hit or miss. Recession! What ya gonna do?

Got plenty of hobbies. White trash hobbies aren't as fulfilling as wine tasting, but they still get some serotonin kicking around

Buy a motorcycle.
You never see a bike parked out front of a psychiatrists office. :D

Back