BIRTHDAY REMINDER

Your partisan hackery is showing damo. Your grade of associates has dropped though.
Seriously lame, the joke was about as bad as yours are true, but it was a joke. When did joke accuracy become more important than news story accuracy? Shoot, when did historical perfection become important to jokes at all?

What the heck is up lately? He tells a joke and the first thing people do is look up a birth date to verify accuracy of a birth date, then everybody jumps on somebody who points out it was just a joke that didn't need historical perfection?

It doesn't make the joke less or more funny if the birth date is right.

Seriously lame, the joke was about as bad as yours are true, but it was a joke. When did joke accuracy become more important than news story accuracy? Shoot, when did historical perfection become important to jokes at all?

What the heck is up lately? He tells a joke and the first thing people do is look up a birth date to verify accuracy of a birth date, then everybody jumps on somebody who points out it was just a joke that didn't need historical perfection?

It was a joke? Har har. Calling it a joke is a joke.

I tire of some on here posting viral email stuff. Most of it I have already deleted from my inbox.

To state it, in just a few words; timmiies got a hard on for me.

Back