Birther Update: What are they doing now?

All the sources I found are about a year old, guess this didn't have an effect. Fox News didn't even carry the story, what does that tell you? Al the sites appear to be obscure blogs.

Yeah, your not a birther, you just keep posting every Obama conspiracy you can find!

Wow. I'm telling you what the dude was talking about on the radio. Do you actually read the thread before you just spout off? It isn't that long, Rana. I expect a bit more from you, you are smarter than this.

Whether I am serious or not, when I say "they" or "their", say I'm talking about some dude on the radio, etc., I am usually not meaning "me"... That should have been your first clue.

But you didn't say "they" or "their"...you said "I".

through him I get all the most recent "new" ideas from them.

"I" get all the most recent news...

So you admit you listen to the guy...and there's nary a humorous word in your OP about those wacky birthers...so why else would you listen?

Everyone prepare for a new definition of "hair-splitting".

All the sources I found are about a year old, guess this didn't have an effect. Fox News didn't even carry the story, what does that tell you? Al the sites appear to be obscure blogs.

Yeah, your not a birther, you just keep posting every Obama conspiracy you can find!

No matter how old or obscure!

But you didn't say "they" or "their"...you said "I".

"I" get all the most recent news...

So you admit you listen to the guy...and there's nary a humorous word in your OP about those wacky birthers...so why else would you listen?

Everyone prepare for a new definition of "hair-splitting".

It is in the quote box above. I'd note you cut off the context to split those hairs too. Thanks, Zapps. "I get the most recent news from them" <- That part you cut off...

Here's what Birthers are up to when they "think" nobody is watching:

The 'birthers' have given up on worrying about where Obama came from and are a hell of
a lot more worried about where he lives now....​

The dude (on the radio) had Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. on this morning, who has a lawsuit in Indiana which actually has a requirement alluding to your original birth certificate saying that the name must be the same on the ballot as on your original birth certificate.

She was all hacked off at a dude running for State Senate here in CO who was not going to leave to testify that the affidavit he signed was true. He's currently employed high up in ICE and believes the BC to be a forgery.

Back