Black adopted daughter wants to be white. Wouldn't you too?

If that's what you believe then obviously you must agree that white people in general and the white culture as a whole is horribly racist. Lots of black girls (and boys too) raised with parents of their same race have wished to be white. Why?

So is your solution to suggest that black fetuses should be aborted if the mother doesn't want to raise the child?

If I was asked by this mom to suggest something to help her child, I'd recommend that mom make friends with black women who have kids the same age, and privately let them know of the little girl's feelings. Having strong role models among women of color might help her feel proud of her own beauty and heritage.

Isn't that sweet.

If that's what you believe then obviously you must agree that white people in general and the white culture as a whole is horribly racist. Lots of black girls (and boys too) raised with parents of their same race have wished to be white. Why?

So is your solution to suggest that black fetuses should be aborted if the mother doesn't want to raise the child?

If I was asked by this mom to suggest something to help her child, I'd recommend that mom make friends with black women who have kids the same age, and privately let them know of the little girl's feelings. Having strong role models among women of color might help her feel proud of her own beauty and heritage.

I never claimed to have a solution. Wanting to be white may just be the thing that keeps her off of the street and out of gangs when she is older. More power to her.

Just tell the troll to eat shit, and ignore his needy ass. He's either an actual racist swine, or a troll that thinks acting that way is great for shits, and giggles. Either way, he's a dime a dozen prick, that was never worth the time.

This happens to be a true story. If a little black girl wants to be white, it's not the fault of some white guy on the internet. There's a %100 chance that it's the fault of the actions in the black community. Not all blacks think that robbing, looting and thuggery are cool and would rather be a well behaved white person.

This happens to be a true story. If a little black girl wants to be white, it's not the fault of some white guy on the internet. There's a %100 chance that it's the fault of the actions in the black community. Not all blacks think that robbing, looting and thuggery are cool and would rather be a well behaved white person.

sociopathic racist

she is a little girl who wants to look like her mom.

her mom is white

her dad is black

her two brothers are black

she is thinking women in her family look white and she wants to look like the women in her family.

white gramma

white mom

black men in her family

she will get over this

she has good parents

Back