Black Gun Ownership On The Rise In The Age Of Donald Trump

I'd say all gun ownership increased during the age of Trump, it is not like Donny encourages unity and harmony, besides, why not, just about anyone can get a gun if they want one

No need to act surprised Archives. Democrat have trying for years.

Wrong, as anyone knows, no Constitutional right is absolute, none, never have been, never will be, they all can be, and are regulated, and doing such does not dismiss the Amendment, if it did, none of the Bill of Rights would be relevant today

Wrong, as anyone knows, no Constitutional right is absolute, none, never have been, never will be, they all can be, and are regulated, and doing such does not dismiss the Amendment, if it did, none of the Bill of Rights would be relevant today

No. I am right. You are wrong. Guess what Archives? Minorities figured out who is protecting the 2nd Amendment and who is not. Just another thing that will not bode well for white liberals.

I'd say all gun ownership increased during the age of Trump, it is not like Donny encourages unity and harmony, besides, why not, just about anyone can get a gun if they want one

Anyone that can legally own a gun should be able to get one if they want one. They should be able to buy as many as they want.

It's called the 2nd amendment. Don't like it, tough shit. Don't like that people own guns, get off your whiny ass and try to take them personally.

You don't want regulation. You don't want people owning guns. Come and get mine if you don't think I should own them.

Anyone that can legally own a gun should be able to get one if they want one. They should be able to buy as many as they want.

It's called the 2nd amendment. Don't like it, tough shit. Don't like that people own guns, get off your whiny ass and try to take them personally.

When bullets come flying your way, are you still going to be pro-2nd amendment????????????????

When bullets come flying your way, are you still going to be pro-2nd amendment????????????????

Where does the 2nd amendment allow firing at someone without proper reason? Are you claiming the 2nd amendment says someone can commit crimes with a gun?

So are you coming to try and take mine you say I shouldn't own or all you all talk?

Where does the 2nd amendment allow firing at someone without proper reason? Are you claiming the 2nd amendment says someone can commit crimes with a gun?

So are you coming to try and take mine you say I shouldn't own or all you all talk?

According to the NRA, the answer is yes.

According to the NRA, the answer is yes.

According to anyone with good sense, you're an idiot.

You hate firearms so much you're willing to misrepresent what those supporting ownership say. Perhaps you can provide a direct quote where an NRA representative said it's OK to fire on someone without proper reason. You claim they did.

Do you have an answer to whether or not you're coming to try and take my guns that I legally own? I noticed you skipped that part.

I bet that the NRA must be elated, they have managed to open up more markets for gun sellers and gun manufacturer, and now we can have shoot out in the streets.

According to anyone with good sense, you're an idiot.

You hate firearms so much you're willing to misrepresent what those supporting ownership say. Perhaps you can provide a direct quote where an NRA representative said it's OK to fire on someone without proper reason. You claim they did.

Do you have an answer to whether or not you're coming to try and take my guns that I legally own? I noticed you skipped that part.

Just think, the next time you make a racist comment, someone will return your comment back to you in a chunk of lead.

Just think, the next time you make a racist comment, someone will return your comment back to you in a chunk of lead.

I noticed you still didn't provide anything supporting your claim about the NRA or whether or not you're coming, BOY.

Not a single racist comment has been made yet. What that means is thugs that hate the NRA don't have a problem using firearms because they get their feelings hurt.

Back