Black Gun Ownership On The Rise In The Age Of Donald Trump

I bet that the NRA must be elated, they have managed to open up more markets for gun sellers and gun manufacturer, and now we can have shoot out in the streets.

The 2nd amendment allows legal gun ownership. Perhaps you should concern yourself with the black thugs in places like Chicago that illegally own them and shoot each other.

I bet that the NRA must be elated, they have managed to open up more markets for gun sellers and gun manufacturer, and now we can have shoot out in the streets.

No, it was you liberals who've done that. With all this BLM bullshit violent protests, people are getting scared and want to protect themselves if needed. Don't blame the NRA, they are just there to teach safety and proper use of a firearm.

No, it was you liberals who've done that. With all this BLM bullshit violent protests, people are getting scared and want to protect themselves if needed. Don't blame the NRA, they are just there to teach safety and proper use of a firearm.

Who do you think is fanning the flames of fear?????????????????????

You got it all wrong, the real goal of the NRA is to create markets for gun sellers and gun manufacturers.

No I'm not, I can plainly see that gun violence, hatred, and vengeance, are very good for gun sales.

Yes you are. You made a claim about the NRA and have yet to provide proof of your claim.

Why would you want blacks that are so full of hatred, bred for violence, and out for vengeance to own guns? I don't have a problem with anyone legally owning firearms. However, most blacks that commit crimes with them either stole them or bought them illegally.

Yes you are. You made a claim about the NRA and have yet to provide proof of your claim.

Why would you want blacks that are so full of hatred, bred for violence, and out for vengeance to own guns? I don't have a problem with anyone legally owning firearms. However, most blacks that commit crimes with them either stole them or bought them illegally.

What do you call the White Supremacist, the KKK, and the Neo-Nazis, which comprise Trump's base, and how are they any better than the Blacks that you just mentioned????????????

What do you call the White Supremacist, the KKK, and the Neo-Nazis, which comprise Trump's base, and how are they any better than the Blacks that you just mentioned????????????

A non-existent false narrative on your part.

What do you call the thug niggers and guilt ridden white trash that made up Obama's base?

Of course it is. The right to self defense still exists, as long as you liberals keep your fingers off of it.

What Trumpet refuses to acknowledge is that the violence, hatred and vengeance is coming from the left.

Back