BlackFlag

If you use firefox there is an extension that switches you between proxy servers with various intervals.

the second option is to google a list of free proxy servers, then go into internet explorer > tools > internet options > connection tab, then lan settings, and type in your proxy server. I used to do this all the time in highschool because they would block sites using sonicwall or whatever else they had. It was such a simple method and usually works pretty decent.

The third option is to just use something like http://www.proxify.com

If you use firefox there is an extension that switches you between proxy servers with various intervals.

the second option is to google a list of free proxy servers, then go into internet explorer > tools > internet options > connection tab, then lan settings, and type in your proxy server. I used to do this all the time in highschool because they would block sites using sonicwall or whatever else they had. It was such a simple method and usually works pretty decent.

The third option is to just use something like http://www.proxify.com

Grind, that only works in-browser. Not for out of browser communications. In-browser proxies are useful for getting over your schools anal-retentive blocking software, but it doesn't help you with the law much.

Really because I thought out of browser communications were done through the browser. That's why I posted links about online tools and other various means to be used through the browser.

the original post and about the next 15 posts following made no mention of filesharing. Am I supposed to read every thread on this board to always know exactly what she is referring to? All she said is she wanted to mask her ip, it could have been for a variety of reasons.

But thanks for teaching me watermark.

I don't really trust comercial products. Thing is, you pay 50$ for something worth 10$, and after that you find some open source program out there that works much better.

Back