Blacks Used for Destruction and Mayhem

Good job white people (leftists) you completely decimated the black family structure and created your very own Frankenstein monster.

Hawaii has a one party democrat shithole government but there’s no crime. I wonder why.

If you assholes really liked the #%^, you would exhort them to humbly cooperate with law enforcement at every interaction. But no, you fuel the %#%^ flames. I see you

Selah

Good job white people (leftists) you completely decimated the black family structure and created your very own Frankenstein monster.

Hawaii has a one party democrat shithole government but there’s no crime. I wonder why.

If you assholes really liked the nigrows you would exhort them to humbly cooperate with law enforcement at every interaction. But no, you fuel the nigrow flames. I see you

Selah

FUCK YOU RACIST ASSHOLE

Ex-Hawaii prosecutor, police chief get prison for corruption

HONOLULU (AP) — A U.S. judge sentenced a former high-ranking Honolulu prosecutor to 13 years in prison Monday and her retired police chief husband to seven years, saying she stole money from her own grandmother and then used his law enforcement power to frame her uncle for a crime he didn’t commit -- all to maintain the couple’s lavish lifestyle.

https://apnews.com/article/katherine-louis-kealoha-sentenced-hawaii-657cfe834021c566e0a485dc21f5c300

Ex-Hawaii prosecutor, police chief get prison for corruption

HONOLULU (AP) — A U.S. judge sentenced a former high-ranking Honolulu prosecutor to 13 years in prison Monday and her retired police chief husband to seven years, saying she stole money from her own grandmother and then used his law enforcement power to frame her uncle for a crime he didn’t commit -- all to maintain the couple’s lavish lifestyle.

https://apnews.com/article/katherine-louis-kealoha-sentenced-hawaii-657cfe834021c566e0a485dc21f5c300

Exactly. Both of em registered democrats

Selah

If you assholes really liked the #%^, you would exhort them to humbly cooperate with law enforcement at every interaction. But no, you fuel the %#%^ flames. I see you

Selah

youre-not-very-9420b124bd.jpg

Selah

Says the guy with Samuel L. Jackson in his avatar.

Selah

:trollave:

Back