Blacks Used for Destruction and Mayhem

Sent a little contribution to atlah ministries this mornin

Selah

Thanks for sharing this video. I notice that none of the liberals posting in this thread mention your video. They say you're not very smart and they say Trump supporters start racist threads. But they have nothing to say about this thought-provoking video.

Thanks for sharing this video. I notice that none of the liberals posting in this thread mention your video. They say you're not very smart and they say Trump supporters start racist threads. But they have nothing to say about this thought-provoking video.

Yes sadly brother Manning’s YouTube channel was permanently closed by the left. Hopefully he’ll be on Parlor. Great sermon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job white people (leftists) you completely decimated the black family structure and created your very own Frankenstein monster.

Hawaii has a one party democrat shithole government but there’s no crime. I wonder why.

If you assholes really liked the #%^, you would exhort them to humbly cooperate with law enforcement at every interaction. But no, you fuel the %#%^ flames. I see you

Selah

Out of a 1.5 million population, just over 26,000 (1.85%) are black.

Back