blah

If its a hangover, then lots of liquids and time are about all that will help. Alka-Seltzer and a B vitamin will help some, but mainly life will suck for today.

If its not a hangover, go to a drugstore and look for Emergen-C.

Its a vitamin C packet that mixes with water to give you 1,000mgs of C plus some other trace minerals that will help. Put 2 packets in a small glass of water every couple of hours.

You guys really have a hardon about this Dead Pool thread, don't you?

Does it really make a difference if its stickied up there?

Abuse of power by a certain administrator.

Considering the things I have seen said on these forums, if thats the worst abuse we have then we are doing pretty well.

If all Bush had done wrong was plant a few new trees on the Whitehouse lawn, he wouldn't be such a hated man.

honestly I am just pissed because I cannot put Grind on ignore, but he can put me on ignore.

Not a biggie in the overal scope of the world, just a pisser to me.

Abuse of power by a certain administrator.

it's not an abuse of power you idiot. I wasn't going to even do it but I kept bumping the thread so damo told me I might as well sticky it. You're a moron. January it comes down as it will no longer be necessary.

honestly I am just pissed because I cannot put Grind on ignore, but he can put me on ignore.

Not a biggie in the overal scope of the world, just a pisser to me.

you never even wanted to put me on ignore until you figured out that I had done such a thing to you.

And as has been noted before, sometimes administrators need to do site wide messages etc, in which ignoring is not practical.

That said, if it was possible for me to put something into place so that you could ignore me, I would. But as it stands, no one has the time or knowledge currently to do that, so you should stop crying over nothing.

you never even wanted to put me on ignore until you figured out that I had done such a thing to you.

And as has been noted before, sometimes administrators need to do site wide messages etc, in which ignoring is not practical.

That said, if it was possible for me to put something into place so that you could ignore me, I would. But as it stands, no one has the time or knowledge currently to do that, so you should stop crying over nothing.

Just keep playing your administrator card dude.

I have to admit, I have yet to figure out what the fuck you two are fighting about. I mean, I have no idea. It's pretty funny.

Back