Blizzard Conditions at Damocles's House!

we barely have had snow in mass for almost 2 years now. (exempting a random 1 incher here and there)

we barely have had snow in mass for almost 2 years now. (exempting a random 1 incher here and there)
Yea same here. Ussually it's snows in early late November/early December and the temps drop to about 25 deg F and it stays that way till the end of Feb. Not the last year and so far this year.

Yea same here. Ussually it's snows in early late November/early December and the temps drop to about 25 deg F and it stays that way till the end of Feb. Not the last year and so far this year.

We keep getting a warm snap after a few days of cold, just enough to make it rain instead of snow, and keep ice off the lakes. It's been bad for business actually.

We keep getting a warm snap after a few days of cold, just enough to make it rain instead of snow, and keep ice off the lakes. It's been bad for business actually.

We have had nothing above 20 degrees! I don't mind, because it is sunny and after our gloomy summer, I welcome the sun and cold it brings!

There is no such thing as "snowed in". I'm at work now, I'll be at work tomorrow, and on Saturday... Mandatory OT is a beeyotch.

So, in your opinion. My friends and I are looking to come to Colorado next summer in July. We have been on vrbo looking at houses to rent and like Idaho Springs, Georgetown, and Blackhawk areas. Do you have any expertise on those areas?

So, in your opinion. My friends and I are looking to come to Colorado next summer in July. We have been on vrbo looking at houses to rent and like Idaho Springs, Georgetown, and Blackhawk areas. Do you have any expertise on those areas?

My Great Aunt lives in Georgetown. Great place. Blackhawk, being a gambling town you may want to avoid... I would as I don't like that many people around. Idaho Springs isn't too bad but I would prefer Georgetown to Idaho Springs... it is a bit less touristy...

We have had nothing above 20 degrees! I don't mind, because it is sunny and after our gloomy summer, I welcome the sun and cold it brings!

Well la-dee-da, not all of us live in glorious Alaska.

As much as I love some things about MI, the weather isn't among them.

My Great Aunt lives in Georgetown. Great place. Blackhawk, being a gambling town you may want to avoid... I would as I don't like that many people around. Idaho Springs isn't too bad but I would prefer Georgetown to Idaho Springs... it is a bit less touristy...

Thanks, we will be bringing our bikes for a week there and then another week up around Dubois, WY or Bozeman, MT. Haven't decided yet.

Thanks, we will be bringing our bikes for a week there and then another week up around Dubois, WY or Bozeman, MT. Haven't decided yet.

If you're coming out, PM me just before you get here. I'll take you out for a tasty adult beverage.

Yesterday was the first day I had to scrape my windows. But by mid-morning I was wearing a short sleeved shirt and loving the beautiful weather in Savannah GA.

My sister inlaw in Wisconsin just got a paltry 11" yesterday. We have not had any snow so far this year in Ohio.....very odd.

Same here in IL, though looks like things are changing. It's pouring out right now, 42 degrees. Later the weather service says that the winds will start picking up, temps will drop. After an inch or so of rain falls, it will turn quickly to snow, around 5 pm. I will not be out and about then. 2-6" is the predictions. The words I do not like, "possible thundersnow.' The winds this evening are supposed to be a steady 35-40, gusting into the 50's. Brrrr. Tomorrow we will not get out of the 20's.

Back