Blscks lowwer Iq and higher incarceration

To many young blacks are failing in schools and ending up in jails.

12 year olds can identify what is wrong with this sentence.

Can you?

If you are going to discuss intelligence, have a 5th grade understanding of English.

To v Too v Two

Racist and stupid. The base of trump's poorly educated.

12 year olds can identify what is wrong with this sentence.

Can you?

If you are going to discuss intelligence, have a 5th grade understanding of English.

To v Too v Two

Racist and stupid. The base of trump's poorly educated.

So Im a raciest for being concerned about young blacks education and being incarcerated , And you question my intelligence .
I know a group of Neo Nazis and Ill tell you right now the last thing any of them would do is display concern that young blacks are not doing well in school and are being incarcerated .

So I a raciest for expressing concern for Americas black youth . Makes perfect sense your a idiot

So Im a raciest for being concerned about young blacks education and being incarcerated , And you question my intelligence .
I know a group of Neo Nazis and Ill tell you right now the last thing any of them would do is display concern that young blacks are not doing well in school and are being incarcerated .

So I a raciest for expressing concern for Americas black youth . Makes perfect sense your a idiot

I would love to see blacks jailed at the same rate as whites and Iq scores at the same level .
The only way that will happen is to talk about the problem,.

Im a firm beliver that the problems and trends were talking about are reversible .

I think that the so called gang banger thug like style has a lot to do with it . This results in more drop outs arrested and less interest in getting a good education and staying away from thug gangs . Resulting in poor job opportunity,less business moving into such areas
I also think having so many single parent households is a big issue . Its hard for a woman to work and raise kids .

WE need to see more city and state funded day cares that are based on income so anyone making low wages can afford it basically almost free.
Also we need to to see more effort by the community to work with Law enforcement in identifying those in the community that are a issue.

And after he was slapped down already for this thread, he is posting again. Bullet Bob is THE dumbest poster I have ever encountered, anywhere. And scumbag and a racist to boot.

Yep. I have the retard on ignore, but couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the jacked up, misspelled title -- claiming that ppl he doesn't even know are dumb.

That sad moron needs more help than this forum could possibly provide. Talk about someone with no self esteem. He exemplifies that LBJ quote: "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

You are the "raciest".

Congratulations!

Lol

Blscks lowwer Iq and higher incarceration
The irony is rich here.

I have been on this forum for the better part of two decades, and every self-identified black poster has been better educated and more well spoken than you.

Republicans are always in a foot race to make this about skin color, when the reality is that lack of educational achievement and petty crime are strongly associated with economic disparity affecting poor whites as much as any other economically disadvantaged communities.

You are the "raciest".

Congratulations!

Lol

I am just because science claims blacks have a lower Iq and I thnk its bull shit and that the reason for this perception is due to culture aka thug culture and more young blacks coming from a broken homes with dad often in jail. That makes me a raciest . Well if thats so then your a idiot.

I am just because science claims blacks have a lower Iq and I thnk its bull shit and that the reason for this perception is due to culture aka thug culture and more young blacks coming from a broken homes with dad often in jail. That makes me a raciest . Well if thats so then your a idiot.
"Raciest" makes you the idiot.

You really dont get it do you.

Bob..:palm:

I do get what you're saying. Black Americans need more of having a full family unit to get ahead more and stay away from bad influences, and you're right.

I'll say that God needs to be a part of that family unit as well. That's part of what made America great to begin with.

Your typing is very bad, Bob. You will be attacked for it. I realize you're man enough to take it, but maybe you could improve on your typing?

Last edited:

"Raciest" makes you the idiot.

Bob is a terrible typist. Allow me to translate:

"Science claims blacks have a lower IQ, but I don't believe that, I believe it's because many are raised in single-parent homes with just a mom and the dad was driven off in order for the mother to get government benefits. The lack of a 2-parent home and discipline make black Americans score lower on IQ tests and then Biden came up with laws that put young black fathers trying to provide for their children in prison for years at a stretch for non-violent offenses."

Is that pretty much it, Bob?

(this is me now)

I cannot say how I know that blacks are just as intelligent as whites without outing myself, but I do know that. It's the welfare culture that hurts Black Americans

Bob is a terrible typist. Allow me to translate:

"Science claims blacks have a lower IQ, but I don't believe that, I believe it's because many are raised in single-parent homes with just a mom and the dad was driven off in order for the mother to get government benefits. The lack of a 2-parent home and discipline make black Americans score lower on IQ tests and then Biden came up with laws that put young black fathers trying to provide for their children in prison for years at a stretch for non-violent offenses."

Is that pretty much it, Bob?

(this is me now)

I cannot say how I know that blacks are just as intelligent as whites without outing myself, but I do know that. It's the welfare culture that hurts Black Americans

Well while I wasn't referring to Biden as of yet, you are correct overall. And yes Biden created laws that adversely affect black . AANd yes the black community has problems that THEY can fix if they had good leaders and tried.

Yes liberals will accuse me of being a raciest because i can see problems in the black community from my own experience and family's and friends . If you try to talk about it openly your a raciest . Frankly I dont think the clowns here have any interest in solving the issues .

Bob..:palm:

I do get what you're saying. Black Americans need more of having a full family unit to get ahead more and stay away from bad influences, and you're right.

I'll say that God needs to be a part of that family unit as well. That's part of what made America great to begin with.

Your typing is very bad, Bob. You will be attacked for it. I realize you're man enough to take it, but maybe you could improve on your typing?

my typing sucks , and I know that and have said so myself. But the content is whats important , the fact is black America need to fix it problems as only they can. The draw to gangs and the drug culture and lack of self motivation is killing black youth and the liberal morons here are to stupid to comprehend it .

Back