Bo-ring

I can't believe that Damocles babysit's that guy. That's beyond Mother Teresa-type charity.

Go to the blog on the original post of the thread. You can spend hours of enjoyment laughing at Scott Adams.

Go to the blog on the original post of the thread. You can spend hours of enjoyment laughing at Scott Adams.

I'd love to entertain you today but these guys actually want me to work today. As if!

it really sucks too. I hate my office at this time of the year. Otherwise its pretty decent.

Between AHZ and BB, we should all pity Damo. Maybe we should send him stuff. Like donations. Rum or something.

Don't forget Donnie! Babysitting the retarded must be an exhausting job. I can't even waste my time on those moronic posts anymore!

LMAO.............

Between AHZ and BB, we should all pity Damo. Maybe we should send him stuff. Like donations. Rum or something.

If y'all had your way...this board would be all about darla and her Code Pink' exploits...not to forget a few others with 'Bush Bad-Bush bad! Vote Socilaist and all would be great...:cof1: This is too fun being on ignore...!

Don't forget Donnie! Babysitting the retarded must be an exhausting job. I can't even waste my time on those moronic posts anymore!

Well in his defense he is like a 100. BB is just stupid and the resident creepy old dude.

I'm sorry you guys think my debate with AHZ is boring, but I'm not stopping you from posting another thread and talking about something else...

:D

Last edited:
LOL. I should have said, "Posting another thread". I didn't realize that sounded so testy. I didn't feel that way when I posted it.

Its okay Damo. We understand. Its your time of the month. You're allowed to be testy.

LOL. I should have said, "Posting another thread". I didn't realize that sounded so testy. I didn't feel that way when I posted it.

Ohh. Yeah it sounded like you meant elsewhere, as in, if you don't like it don't let the door hit you in the butt...It was funny. I figured it was that time of the month when I have to tell you you're pretty again.

Ohh. Yeah it sounded like you meant elsewhere, as in, if you don't like it don't let the door hit you in the butt...It was funny. I figured it was that time of the month when I have to tell you you're pretty again.
Well, thanks... I feel pretty.

Back