Bo-ring

Me too. I love it.

I visited my sister in Chicago this weekend and went out with a group of her friends. We got a tad hammered and we all started talking like lil Cheney. We of course thought it was funny, as did the people around us who had seen the show. Everyone else thought we were insane.

I visited my sister in Chicago this weekend and went out with a group of her friends. We got a tad hammered and we all started talking like lil Cheney. We of course thought it was funny, as did the people around us who had seen the show. Everyone else thought we were insane.

LOl That must have been great.

LMAO. That must have been hilarious.

LMAO. That must have been hilarious.

Well, WE thought it was.... but we were also about 35 sheets to the wind. So not quite sure if people were laughing with us or at us. We were also not exactly being "PC". Totally ripping on anyone who walked by....

rrr rrr rrr lard ass rrr rrr rrr
rrr rrr rrr fugly chick/dude rrr rrr rrr
rrr rrr rrr mini me rrr rrr rrr

well... you get the picture.

Back