Bolton resigns!!!!!

Dixie wrote: You're Getting Bolton Dammit!

Like it or not, John Bolton is going to be the new UN Ambassador! His nomination will move to the floor for a vote, where he has the support for confirmation. His list of supporters is impressive, and those opposed to him are seeming more and more like little spoiled kids who didn't get their way.

I hope and pray the Dumbocrats decide to filibuster this! GO FOR IT ASSHOLES! GO FOR IT! ------I DARE YA! (fullpolitics.com)

Like it or not, John Bolton is going to be the new UN Ambassador! His nomination will move to the floor for a vote, where he has the support for confirmation. His list of supporters is impressive, and those opposed to him are seeming more and more like little spoiled kids who didn't get their way.

I hope and pray the Dumbocrats decide to filibuster this! GO FOR IT ASSHOLES! GO FOR IT! ------I DARE YA! (fullpolitics.com)

Just one of the many "backlashes" the Dixie promised, but never came through (in his capacity as spokesman for the American people, of course...)

Just more proof that dixie is a great predictor, you just have invert his prediction 180 deg. ;)

you have a great memory. I'm impressed. Dixie's been so wrong about pretty much everything I don't know how you can keep up with them all. .

To get a partial listing of Dixie predictions that have gone horribly wrong, go to the ol' FP site & use the seach mechanism; under Dixie's name, you can type in any variation of "bite you in the ass" or "go for it", and you get a few really good ones...

Back