#bombmetoo

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
Just wanted to start a thread where we can keep track of all of the "right-wing violence". I have a feeling there will be more. It doesn't have to be bombs by the way and it can also just be someone campaigning on the "violence" even if they haven't suffered any.

Well, I have an order pending from LLBean and Amazon. I really dont like Trump and have expressed that several times on many fourms and to many of my Trumpster friends and relatives. My question is, when my packages come should I have my wife open them?

Well, I have an order pending from LLBean and Amazon. I really dont like Trump and have expressed that several times on many fourms and to many of my Trumpster friends and relatives. My question is, when my packages come should I have my wife open them?

I don't think you need to go that far...unless you've run for office? Does anyone care who you are? You're probably safe but if you're Joe Biden...watch your ass.

Just wanted to start a thread where we can keep track of all of the "right-wing violence". I have a feeling there will be more. It doesn't have to be bombs by the way and it can also just be someone campaigning on the "violence" even if they haven't suffered any.

The lefty replies will be about everything except what the opening post is about.

The sheep have lost their wings. Does it really matter who pumps gas?

You fools, and your conspiracies. Schultz obviously didn't send them, so it's a few options I'd go with.

1. It was an idiot Trumpkin trying to convince people, that professional ass covering people, would ever do something that stupidly incriminating. 55% chance

2. It was a Bernie nut that doesn't like Schultz, and he was a little too lit up at the time. 15% chance

3. It was some dolt intern, because someone couldn't bother to ship them. 30% chance

The list leans towards a Trumpkin. Who else would think to add Robert De Niro, but a butthurt Trumpkin? I don't like Schultz, but I refuse to be a daft fool when handling myself, unlike some.

Yes. We have people everywhere

This was done by MBs to fade the heat in Kashoggi

You fools, and your conspiracies. Schultz obviously didn't send them, so it's a few options I'd go with.

1. It was an idiot Trumpkin trying to convince people, that professional ass covering people, would ever do something that stupidly incriminating. 55% chance

2. It was a Bernie nut that doesn't like Schultz, and he was a little too lit up at the time. 15% chance

3. It was some dolt intern, because someone couldn't bother to ship them. 30% chance

The list leans towards a Trumpkin. Who else would think to add Robert De Niro, but a butthurt Trumpkin? I don't like Schultz, but I refuse to be a daft fool when handling myself, unlike some.

I never said jewface sent them.

The Dems made political hay out of this almost immediately.

Proggies love actors, they focus on Hollywood.

Your argument is denied.

I don't think you need to go that far...unless you've run for office? Does anyone care who you are? You're probably safe but if you're Joe Biden...watch your ass.

Or being a rich person who doesn't tow the right wing lies

ha ha, I called it. Biden just got a "bomb" !!!!

Predictable as the sunrise. You know who's next?

John Kerry...he served in Vietnam by the way.

Back