#bombmetoo

This one claims she doesn't want to jump to conclusions and then jumps to a conclusion.

While I would hate to jump to conclusions as to why these explosive devices were sent, it is important to note the language and rhetoric that has consistently come from the White House about journalists and the media as well as Democrats. Has this become the new normal? If you are a politician, an activist or a member of the press, should you constantly be on edge and fear for your safety and your life?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...y-realize-his-words-matter-column/1759767002/

This one? It's Trump's fault of course.

Again and again, the president has modeled behavior that has made this act of domestic terrorism a valid course of action in the mind of someone or some group.

You would think that with more pipe bomb mail packages found on Thursday — in Manhattan addressed to Robert De Niro, whose speech at the Golden Globe Awards boiled down to “F--- Trump,” and in Delaware to former Vice President Joe Biden, a most respectful critic — the president might tone his hate speech down.

But fostering peace is the last thing on his mind.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/fabiola-santiago/article220601225.html

Trump's fault again, along with Hannity and the rest of GOP

Words matter. And here's one gauge to measure their impact.

This week, 10 pipe bombs were delivered to CNN and to prominent Democrats and Trump critics, including former President Barack Obama, the Clintons, former Vice President Joe Biden, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, former Attorney General Eric Holder (though Holder's package was sent to Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who was listed as the return address), billionaire philanthropist George Soros and actor Robert DeNiro.
What do the targets of the pipe bombs have in common? They've all been targeted by President Donald Trump and made into bogeymen for the far-right, often on Fox News by opinion anchors like Sean Hannity.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/opinions/number-of-times-trump-attack-bomb-targets-avlon/index.html

I could go on and on with this but there's really no point, they all read the same way but of course I'm sure there's no coordination here for political gain. MSM blatantly does this shit and then wonders why no one trusts them.

This one is funny. I'm not kidding about #bombmetoo:

A package was sent to Cuomo's Manhattan office, but it was benign. In the packet was a letter and a flash drive containing information about the far-right group The Proud Boys. Before Cuomo even knew what the contents were, he announced to reporters that authorities had intercepted a "device" in his office, suggesting he had been the latest target of a mailed explosive.

The NYPD quickly corrected him.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...o-got-a-dangerous-suspicious-package-n2531840

LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!! I GOT ONE TOO!!!!!!!

Sick fuckers.

Good morning Mr. Black!

"Out of an abundance of caution, I am deploying 100 additional National Guard soldiers and directing State law enforcement to double security at vital assets across New York," he said.

He's more of a pussified whining bitch.

Mornin' honky :BKick:
You white devils haven't all died off yet? If you could hurry up and do that that'd be great, thanks.

Mornin' honky :BKick:
You white devils haven't all died off yet? If you could hurry up and do that that'd be great, thanks.

Nope, not gonna die anytime soon, I haven't put enough miles on my Cobra yet. With all the damn rain we've had this summer, I only put 2000 miles on it and won just 6 trophies at car shows.

Nope, not gonna die anytime soon, I haven't put enough miles on my Cobra yet. With all the damn rain we've had this summer, I only put 2000 miles on it and won just 6 trophies at car shows.

I miss mine, I got a great deal on it. I bought a Daytona kit to replace it but I still haven't been able to build that, not strong enough yet.

Has anyone seen a picture of any of these packages that has a postmark? I've seen three of them now and none of them had postmarks.

And it just never stops. Cory Booker. Big surprise Spartacus would want in on the act.

The FBI says it "has confirmed an 11th package has been recovered in Florida, similar in appearance to the others, addressed to Sen. Cory Booker" — the latest development in a string of suspicious packages sent to Democratic leaders.

Potentially explosive devices have been sent to prominent Democrats and critics of President Trump around the country — and at least one of them passed through a large U.S. mail sorting facility in Opa-locka, Fla., near Miami, according to multiple reports.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/26/6608...ting-facility-in-suspicious-packages-investig

Potentially explosive is mediaspeak for They Ain't Gonna Go Boom.

I miss mine, I got a great deal on it. I bought a Daytona kit to replace it but I still haven't been able to build that, not strong enough yet.

This post got me thinking. I like this one better. Does yours have side windows? I need a car that I can drive in the rain.

If I could afford what I really want

1965-Ford-GT40-01222016-12.jpg

I'd be driving this.

Back