Border Patrol Agents Warn They’ll Leave En Masse If Kamala Harris Wins: ‘NOT DOING THIS SH*T AGAIN’

volsrock1

Verified User
Border patrol agents are threatening to leave the critical federal agency in droves if Vice President Kamala Harris wins in November — with multiple agents telling The Post that they can’t face four more years of being undermined and scapegoated, the New York Post is reporting.

‘I’m not doing this s–t again … four years of hell,’ said one agent, who is nowhere near retirement.

Another agent said: ‘Lots of guys who can retire will go. If Trump wins, they’ll stay.’

‘Under this administration, they’ve done everything they could to make our job as inefficient as possible. They can’t outwardly tell us not to do our job, but when you’re watching criminals come in and get released it sucks,’ said one of the agents.”

Border Patrol Agents Warn They’ll Leave En Masse If Kamala Harris Wins:.
Yeah, sure they will.

And go do what.... .mall security?

Oh wait, there are no malls anymore.

Maybe they can get jobs guarding construction sites overnight for minimum wage and no benefits.

As for the quote.... I guess "en masse" must mean a couple of dozen or so. Half a dozen maybe.

Screw them.

Yeah, sure they will.

And go do what.... .mall security?

Oh wait, there are no malls anymore.

Maybe they can get jobs guarding construction sites overnight for minimum wage and no benefits.

As for the quote.... I guess "en masse" must mean a couple of dozen or so. Half a dozen maybe.

Screw them.
Move to other federal law enforcement agencies. Become state or local police officers. Go into other career fields.

What will happen, as history shows, it that both Smug Leftie Elites and the Illegals, will start being found dead in massive numbers.

I don't want that to be the path, but people won't just roll over and die.

The Radical Left must be stopped, or the center will not hold.

Civilization is not a happenstance.

-

It was implied. If you are fine with mass resignations of border patrol agents, and their having their hands tied in enforcing immigration law, what other conclusion is there?
IMPLIED and actually saying it are a LOT different.
I have said it was implied on here several times and had Right wingers come back and tell me the same thing.

Move to other federal law enforcement agencies. Become state or local police officers. Go into other career fields.

There are 22,000 agents.

Let's say "en masse" turned out to be half of them.

That's 11,000 newly unemployed agents vying for maybe a coupla few thousand job openings, most of which would require selling their homes, packing up their families and all their belongings, then hauling their asses across several states and starting all over.

These fuckers are all bluster.

Assuming that threat was really even made and is not just more trumper propaganda.

What will happen, as history shows, it that both Smug Leftie Elites and the Illegals, will start being found dead in massive numbers.

I don't want that to be the path, but people won't just roll over and die.

The Radical Left must be stopped, or the center will not hold.

Civilization is not a happenstance.

You need to go play in the freeway.

Back