bored as shit

Blame it on the rain!!!!! Same here, but we need it, so I don't mind.

everyday run of the mill beer: heineken,

guinness is good too

would you rather be able to:

1) speak 10 languages of your choice
2) eat whatever you want and always be healthy and fit

∞zo;473220 said:
<3 newcastle

I don't really know of any "classic" scary movies

How old are you?

Some classics that scared the crap outta me when I was young: Rosemary's Baby; The Exorcist; most of the old Peter Cushing/Christopher Lee Hammer Horror films.

im 24. As much of a movie buff that I claim to be, I just haven't really paid much attention to classic horror movies. Just one of those things

∞zo;473204 said:
everyday run of the mill beer: heineken,

guinness is good too

would you rather be able to:

1) speak 10 languages of your choice
2) eat whatever you want and always be healthy and fit

Eat whatever I want. I like to cook and eat.

Favorite beer...Newcastle Pale Brown Ale

Favorite classic scary movie?

Nosferatu or The Exorcist.

Coke or Pepsi?

∞zo;473230 said:
im 24. As much of a movie buff that I claim to be, I just haven't really paid much attention to classic horror movies. Just one of those things

OMG if you like scary movies, then don't waste your time on anything anyone is putting out these days. Go find the classics.

Movies by Dario Argento...Lucio Fulci...Sam Raimi's first movies(The Evil Dead). 70's and 80's horror is a goldmine of great scares!

I like Newcastle too.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers scared the hell out of me.

Favorite band?

Another great movie, I liked both the original and the first remake with Donald Sutherland.

Favorite band?

Need you ask?

But...just in case it isn't clear to some, the greatest musician of the past century is Frank Zappa.

Another great movie, I liked both the original and the first remake with Donald Sutherland.

Favorite band?

Need you ask?

But...just in case it isn't clear to some, the greatest musician of the past century is Frank Zappa.

He was great; in fact we have a Zappa poster at home. But, no offense, my favorite band of all time is Pink Floyd.

Shadow of the Vampire. John Malkovich, Willem Dafoe, Cary Elwes, Eddie Izzard, it's in my collection.

How about The Masque of the Red Death -- Vincent Price. I must have been fairly young when I saw it but recall the menace, the apparent evil that Price was so good at portraying.

P.S. Coke.

Back