Bottled water

Which is best, spring or purified? Seen a lot of people trashing Dasani lately.

I suppose people buy what they can afford, and pass up what they deem as too expensive for themselves.

Sure, there will always be Desani water left on the rack during Hurricanes in REDNECK states.

Because Redneck States have more poverty than non-Redneck states!

But trust me when I tell you, even in the most redneck of all states, If public water is still not safe or available in the next few days in Florida, EVEN THE DESANI will disappear off the shelves.

Next!

Last edited:
I suppose people buy what they can afford, and pass up what they deem as too expensive for themselves.

Sure, there will always be Desani water left on the rack during Hurricanes in REDNECK states.

Because Redneck States have more poverty than non-Redneck states!

But trust me when I tell you, even in the most redneck of all states, If public water is still not safe or available in the next few days in Florida, EVEN THE DESANI will disappear off the shelves.

Next!
Dasani is one of the first brands gone here, along with Aqua Fina. I have a ton of Dasani. My question was about the taste, as it sometimes has an after-taste, in my opinion and others seemed to echo the sentiment.

Florida is not a poverty riddled state.

Why are you so angry, with spiddle all over your screen and ranting racist terms?

It's not nice to refer to to others as rednecks and niggers. :smile:

Dasani is one of the first brands gone here, along with Aqua Fina. I have a ton of Dasani. My question was about the taste, as it sometimes has an after-taste, in my opinion and others seemed to echo the sentiment.

Why are you so angry, with spiddle all over your screen and ranting racist terms?

What would you know about "nice"!

We buy Pure Life... or Aquafina but honestly lately we're stocked up on Bodyarmor lyte... which is great.... or go to to stay hydrated;)

Poverty in Florida

What is the poverty rate in Florida?
The poverty rate in Florida is 15.5%. One out of every 6.5 residents of Florida lives in poverty.

How many people in Florida live in poverty?
3,070,972 of 19,858,469 residents reported income levels below the poverty line in the last year.

How does the Poverty Rate in Florida compare to the national average?
Florida ranks 35th in Poverty Rate at 15.5%(poverty rankings by state).The Poverty Rate of Florida is slightly higher than the national average of 14.6%.

And as long as a REDNECK asshole is governor of your state- YOUR STATE IS A REDNECK ASSHOLE STATE!

Back