BOW TO YOUR OVERLORD

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

I have risen through the ranks, LIKE A PHOENIX, with outstretched wings. Those that opposed the inevitable will be dealt with swiftly and without mercy. My loyal supporters will be showered with the glory of serving under their supreme master, and the rewards will be great.

Congratulations on detecting humour where there previously was none.

Maybe you could make a career out of that as well?

I appreciate anything without "whooping" in it may be a tad difficult to digest.

Sophistication is a cunt, isn't it?

ohhhh... sophistication is banging coconuts together and pretending you are riding a horse. HA! Such an pretentious elitist you are.

Also: I'm semi-messing with you, chillax.

ohhhh... sophistication is banging coconuts together and pretending you are riding a horse. HA! Such an pretentious elitist you are.

Also: I'm semi-messing with you, chillax.

I'd thank you to keep your semi well away from me thank you very much.

Lets test his ability to play fair.

Grind is a girly man who sucks monkey balls and wears silly shoes.

Damo obviously Grinds head has swelled a bit, did you tell him of the legal liabilities involved as well ?

This reminds me of a story where a man was selected to be a sort of king for a while, every wish was granted, until at the end of his brief "reign", he was sacrificed.

It also reminds me of the joke about the kamikaze pilot, the one with the punch-line. "are there any fucking questions?!?!?!?!.

Enjoy it Grind - not a job for everyone :clink: :D

OMG.................

Bring the 'Little Kahuna'...el beefy back!...or get Grind a date...so he becomes distracted...

:fart:<<<<<<<<<<<<<grind

Grind will do fine. He isn't about getting people banned, or "punishing" people for their opinions.

He's good people.

Back