BOW TO YOUR OVERLORD

Yeah, Grind has always stood up for the banned. SR temporarily banned him once, and he stood up for me during the BBcode fiasco.

The "BBcode fiasco"? That sounds like a sexy story, you better save it for after 1am when all the other tards come on.

Let's think about this.

Our of the administrators on our board, 3 have been libertarians, 0 have been liberals, and 0 have been conservatives. This sounds good.

The "BBcode fiasco"? That sounds like a sexy story, you better save it for after 1am when all the other tards come on.

LOL Dano once showed me how to shut down threads using a redirect BBcode. One night, we decided to pick on Maineman by creating like 5 or 6 different threads all calling him gay/pedophile/loser/sucker/etc., and I tested the code on a few of them, thus infringing on everybody's free speech, and SR retaliated by deleting my account. Loads of fun though. :cool:

LOL Dano once showed me how to shut down threads using a redirect BBcode. One night, we decided to pick on Maineman by creating like 5 or 6 different threads all calling him gay/pedophile/loser/sucker/etc., and I tested the code on a few of them, thus infringing on everybody's free speech, and SR retaliated by deleting my account. Loads of fun though. :cool:

I didn't even notice you had gone.

if you actually measure out a lot of text based sigs you'll notice that many are near my size. damocles for example..

the image just creates an illusion.

Back