Brandon's sharp as a tack

What I love best about this is you actually think trump will end up in jail. Lmafo you're like the kid waiting for Santa.

You realize dems only care about trump because they know he can beat them, right? They don't actually give a shit about what documents he had at his house. How fucking stupid are you people?

He doesn't have to be in jail. That would be true justice, but I'd be fine with him being sued in court for the rest of his life and pursued for payment like Alex Jones. Both "men" are just as evil.

I think Trump is a man child.

But you want to see a man who has not been convicted of any, remotely-serious crimes...put under house arrest and forced to wear an ankle monitor.

You have heard of the "Constitution', right?
Or do you just pay attention to it when it suits you?

I am STRONGLY guessing the latter.

Unless you're learning impaired the man, responsible for protecting this nation incited an attack ON HIS OWN country. This this day, he and his crime family continue to lie about a "stolen election" which has weakened trust in our democracy. The evidence is irrefutable. This is what I mean when I say you're "despising both parties" is rotting your brain. When all you have is hate, there's no way you can help.

I think Trump is a man child.

But you want to see a man who has not been convicted of any, remotely-serious crimes...put under house arrest and forced to wear an ankle monitor.

You have heard of the "Constitution', right?
Or do you just pay attention to it when it suits you?

I am STRONGLY guessing the latter.
Taking nuclear secrets to Mar a lago isn’t a serious crime?

We are a nation of laws

Your fuck gets sued for shit all his life you evil shit bag

Every vote case was heaved by every judge

And you still repeat the court heaved lies

Loser

Back