Brazil bans X

I have a nephew who works in government on mis/dis/mal information. It's a serious concern. NOT for you folks who like Trump. If you were actually exposed to real news you'd probably just shut down.

But in REALITY misinformation runs rampant. What's the saying? A lie can travel half way around the world while truth is still putting its boots on (I think it was Mark Twain to said something along those lines).

Misinformation and disinformation lead to bad outcomes.

I get it, though, free speech requires that we allow bad information to get out. Even if it winds up costing some lives or swaths of the economy or even the fate and future of our government.

I dont' know what would be a good thing for X or the other platforms. They are so corrupted by shit now that it's hard to find the good stuff. But I guess we have to have it all puked out for us all the time. That's what you get for free speech. Having to hold your nose.
Yea, and at least 50% and probably more like 75% + comes from the Left.

I have a nephew who works in government on mis/dis/mal information. It's a serious concern. NOT for you folks who like Trump. If you were actually exposed to real news you'd probably just shut down.

But in REALITY misinformation runs rampant. What's the saying? A lie can travel half way around the world while truth is still putting its boots on (I think it was Mark Twain to said something along those lines).

Misinformation and disinformation lead to bad outcomes.

I get it, though, free speech requires that we allow bad information to get out. Even if it winds up costing some lives or swaths of the economy or even the fate and future of our government.

I dont' know what would be a good thing for X or the other platforms. They are so corrupted by shit now that it's hard to find the good stuff. But I guess we have to have it all puked out for us all the time. That's what you get for free speech. Having to hold your nose.
Just heard on the news tonight ( CBS ) the FBI has got proof that Putin and the Russians have been pushing misinformation on FOX and other MSM outlets in order to get the people on the right riled up.
they have been putting out misinformation on the economy, jobs , inflation and more.
and they have been pushing things to help Trump and the right wing MAGA have been eating it up like the fools they are.
the DOJ and the FBI put out a warning to Russia and any other country that want to try it they will be watching and going after anybody that does
have a nice day
Have a nice day

Made up statistics.

Just heard on the news tonight ( CBS ) the FBI has got proof that Putin and the Russians have been pushing misinformation on FOX and other MSM outlets in order to get the people on the right riled up.
lol.......I remember when the FBI said they had proof that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.....

Sounding eerily like the Left / un-Democratics, Brazil's supreme court has banned X from the country.

“...penalty of suspension of activities.” X had earlier defied court requests to take down accounts or posts that it said violated Brazil’s laws on political misinformation and hate speech online.

Brazil President Lula Says X Ban Shows World Can Reject Elon Musk’s “Far-Right Anything Goes” Agenda​

What Brazil's courts, President, and government have said in effect is, Any speech we cannot control and regulate with respect to content will be banned. Brazil has banned free speech on the internet for all intents.

The worst part of this, is that this is EXACTLY what the Left and un-Democratic party want to do in the US. It's what Biden's attempt at a "Disinformation Czar" was about, as but one example. Brazil is a Leftist nation led by a communist President

br%7Dpt.gif

Brazilian Worker's Part symbol / Flag

Their supreme court is likewise packed with like-thinking radical Leftists. (sound familiar to a party in the US?)
Given their history they'd do well to ban a FOREIGN COMPANY FROM PROMOTING A WHITE SUPREMACIST AGENDA!

/boggle.......open your eyes.......
MY EYES ARE open, why don't you open yours?
it is being investigated and we won't know all about it and won't till the investigating agencies get done, once that is done if there have been any laws broken I am sure they will do what they think is the right thing to do.
Have a nice day

lol.....sure they are.......you see it......you just don't give a fuck......
and like YOU do?
as I said we do NOT know all the facts and we will have to wait till the investigation is finished and IF there was any laws broken I am sure they will press charges at that time.
Have a nice day

and like YOU do?
as I said we do NOT know all the facts and we will have to wait till the investigation is finished and IF there was any laws broken I am sure they will press charges at that time.
Have a nice day
like they did when the FBI broke laws and charges were pressed over "Russian collusion" in 2020?.......I am sure if VP HarmUs were to be elected there will NOT be any charges pressed......

like they did when the FBI broke laws and charges were pressed over "Russian collusion" in 2020?.......I am sure if VP HarmUs were to be elected there will NOT be any charges pressed......
what ever.
they are the top law enforcement agency in the country and you can believe what ever you want .
as I have said until the investigation of this matter is complete we will not know for sure if any laws were broken.
Time will tell, give them time to COMPLETE the Investigation.
Have a nice day

Brazil bans X​

What ! ! ? Somebody has the sense to oppose a sociopathic megalomaniac ?
Google next, with any luck.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Back