Breakfast sausage vanilla ice cream infused with maple

Why do you have to start stuff in a thread like this? I already said I wanted to do it, she is merely encouraging me. Even if I never do this or it doesn't work, what is wrong with trying to create something?

I saw a show about a guy who was basically homeless, but he always loved his grandma's ice cream. He tried at first to make her recipe and failed. He finally saved up enough to get a decent ice cream maker and started selling his unique flavors in a cart on the streets. He now owns his own shop and has employees.

You have a problem with that?

I'm lactose intolerant,I don't eat ice cream

1. If I choose to be bought out, so what, that is my choice. You don't understand economics.

2. Both would be winners. If I didn't have a product that someone wanted to buy, I would have nothing. If the billionaire gives me a million I didn't have and he makes a billion I could never have because I don't have his or her resources, then who is the loser?

dear fucking idiot,

they can buy you out without you knowing they have a controlling interest

if the right regulations are not there.

but you idiots destroy every regulation you can get your hands on because your are fucking idiots

fuck you very much

dear fucking idiot,

they can buy you out without you knowing they have a controlling interest

if the right regulations are not there.

but you idiots destroy every regulation you can get your hands on because your are fucking idiots

fuck you very much

Wrong.

If the company is private, of course they would know.

If the company is public, then the SEC and therefore the public would know.

How can you be so ignorant?

Back