Breaking! List of Trump Supporters slated for 'deprograming':

I remember me and my friend taking a ride in the back of his big brother's muscle car when I was a teenager. The big brother took us for a drive out to some parking lot. He spun the car so much both us laughed so much and had a good time, G force pressuring us. My friend laughed then got a little sick and scared and that made me laugh harder.

Good times.

One of the guys I see at car shows has a 428 in his Cobra, and it sounds rather "healthy..."

It's not weak but it wasn't designed for 'Cobra' duty if you get my drift and I think you do.

I wanted a 427 for my kit but a 429CJ dropped to me so I took it. I could have had a few 428's but no...just no.

It's not weak but it wasn't designed for 'Cobra' duty if you get my drift and I think you do.

I wanted a 427 for my kit but a 429CJ dropped to me so I took it. I could have had a few 428's but no...just no.

Does it have the 429 SCJ heads? The 429 (+.020) I had built and put in a '67 Mustang was a bear! Approx. 600 HP.

I will take your word for it.

This one I have been wanting to own since I was a teenager. :D

fe7b76bb9b2305f31f4a22112c99803f.jpg

Tonight, may be your chance, or Friday.

Powerball- $730,000,000

Mega Millions- $970,000,000

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Probably a waste of Tax*dollars with that poor thing 'Truth Detector'. :(

How insulting! I didnt make the list! :laugh: Or is it that Im too far gone and I just need to be killed because I cant be re educated ? LOL

Back