Breaking! New batch of Documents from 'Secret Server' ... Declassified.

What has emerged is a 'List of Traitors to The Republic'.

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

*CAUTION! Considered Armed and Dangerous. Do NOT approach. Contact the nearest FBI Field Office.

Yeah....much like the DEEP STATE...appointed Bureaucrats.....YOU THINK YOU HAVE "POWER"? :palm: Everyone has to side with your ideology or they are TRATIORS, RACISTS, BIGOTS....etc.,

In the real world that's called FASCISM. In reality you don't represent anyone...you are one voice, one vote. Deal with the fact Trump supporters are 63 million strong and growing on a daily basis.

Morning Jack, how come no pictures of hot women? Getting old? :laugh:

Wow! Morning EE. Well, one of us is getting old. That was Owl who would post images of half-dressed, Hot Women. That's VERY offensive of you getting me mixed up with Owl.
Sadly, ... I will have to Report you ... to TOP. :)

Gee. How did YOUR name get left off the List?
Holding up Military Aid to Ukraine was Putin's idea. He wanted his Russian Troops to be able to walk into Ukraine unopposed. And now ...
... the Trump Stooges have become allies with Russia.

1. Give Ukraine to the Russians.
2. Give Syria to the Russians.
3. ... break up NATO.
4. Divide America.

Ralph. STOP being a stooge! Smell the Vodka.

Yeah....much like the DEEP STATE...appointed Bureaucrats.....YOU THINK YOU HAVE "POWER"? :palm: Everyone has to side with your ideology or they are TRATIORS, RACISTS, BIGOTS....etc.,

In the real world that's called FASCISM. In reality you don't represent anyone...you are one voice, one vote. Deal with the fact Trump supporters are 63 million strong and growing on a daily basis.

Wow! Morning EE. Well, one of us is getting old. That was Owl who would post images of half-dressed, Hot Women. That's VERY offensive of you getting me mixed up with Owl.
Sadly, ... I will have to Report you ... to TOP. :)

No Jack that was me who posted the hot girls not Owl.

Back